Advancements

Y/N Pov

"So that conclues Zeke Yeagers requests. He claims he can save the Eldian people, who's existence is curren-"

"Absurd! We shouldn't even be listening to this!" Someone interrupted Hange from continuing. 

"We're talking about the beast titan here! He turned the people of Ragoko to titans and spread terror within the walls! He hunted the scouts to near extinction! Now he has the guts to come to us with requests!"

"Zeke Yeagers one and only goal is to steal the founding titan from this island. He failed to by force, so now he's trying to obtain it by diplomatic means." The premier said.

"Yes. He should know that we'll assume that. Regardless I'd still like to now what else he says."

"Zeke Yeagers claims to have an actionable plan that can solve all our peoples problems at once. And to carry this plan out, we would need two key assets. The founding titan and a titan with royal blood. He says that with both the world can be saved. However, he will only reveal the details of his plan after his conditions have been met." Hange finished.

"He's full of shit."

"What kind of feckless idiots does he take us as." Eren then stood up and started speaking.

"Zeke is telling the truth. I remember. The founders power has always been completely out of reach for me. The only exception was when I touched a titan of royal blood. I recognized that titan from a picture. It had to be my dad's first wife, Dina Fritz. Zeke is Dina's son. He must have figured it out too. Another way to get around the vow renouncing war. How to activate the only hope that remains to us Eldians. He knows how to wake the millions of titans sleeping in the walls. How to start the rumbling and crush the world." Eren said as Levi turned to him.

"Hey. Why did you keep this quiet for so long?"

"Because I was concerned for Historia's safety. At the time, I wasn't sure and I couldn't let Historia be turned into a titan based on some hunch of mine. It wasn't a well thought out decision, I see that." Eren said.

"We'll talk about it later." Levi said as he turned back to face the front.

"However, if everything you're saying is true. Then Zeke's secret plan holds up." Hange said as everyone else was getting more frustrated.

"You trust them Hange?"

"The fact is, we can't let these Marleyan soldiers roam freely."

"We already have all we need to bypass the vow renouncing war. Why would we bring in an enemy when we can already access the founder?"

"If we were smart, we would have already hung them!"

"No. That's not an option. We need these volunteers help. We also need more options for getting to the founder. The L/N bloodline was just a theory. If that doesn't work, we have to go with Zeke's plan. The volunteers have already given us some technology. They also have something called a radio." Hange said as everyone went quiet. They can't still be thinking of that possibility? Right? I don't want to kill Eren. He still has about six years left to live. I can't let them kill him just to have power. 

Time Skip

After the meeting, we started building a port on the North side of the island at the volunteers suggestion. It was almost done being built as the scouts walked through the already built part.