Traitors (Part 1)

Y/N Pov

We rode through the night in the formation as we slowly got closer to Utgard castle. No titans were near, which was strange. We would have at least seen them inactive. They just disappeared. Either way we just advanced closer to Utgard. It was approaching sunrise as we advanced. Me, Jean, Mikasa, and some of the elite scouts were placed near the front with our leader being Miche. I rode forward as I saw a couple of titans walking towards the same diretion we were going. Strange.

"Jean, Y/N. Take out the stragglers." Derek, our squad leader said as he looked straight forward.

"Well, time to kill these ugly mother-fuckers." Jean said as he jumped off his horse.

"Shut it horse face. Pay attention."

"Oh come on. Stop being so serious. Have some fun. Live your life." 

"Jean, behind you." 

"Huh-? AHHHHH" Jean almost got killed by a titan as it swung its hand at him, he barely dodged but the titan hit his wire and brought him down. I launched my anchor into the titans nape and quickly slashed its nape, killing it. I landed on the dead body of the titan and crouched down looking at Jean.

"Jean, that is why you need to pay attention. This world is cruel. You have to face this world with the same force, or you'll end up in a titan. Now come on, we need to go kill more titans and meet up with the rest of the formation." I said as the moon shone down on us, showing only three more titans to take care of.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." Jean said slowly getting up. I quickly jumped up and rushed at the tallest titan, around 13 meters. I dashed towards it as it swung its arm and I dodged downwards through its arm. I quickly went up and did a flip midair before looking back down and falling down, slashing its nape and jumping off it right after. I saw Jean kill one of the titans, but he was using to much gas and blades. He all ready dropped one set of blades and failed to cut the nape deep enough once. I quickly dashed towards the last titan and called H/N at the same time. I grappled onto its arm and quickly ran on it, jumping around and hooking my anchor to the other arm, and swinging around slashing the nape at the same time. I dropped my anchor and started falling to the ground as H/N ran under me and I landed on him. Jean slowly came behind me and he looked stunned.

"How, how do you fight like that?" 

"Jean, I'm just better than you." I said slightly smirking as he just scoffed and looked foward. We both went quickly and met up with the rest of the scouts in formation. 

"We are coming up on Utgard, tons of titans have been spotted surrounding the tower, so be ready on my signal." Derek said as we all road forward with the rest. We got closer and closer as I saw Christa standing right before a titan, and the rest crowding around one spot. I looked towards Derek as he just nodded. So I jumped off and quickly fired my anchor into a piece of rubble and used it to kill the titan easily. I landed on a piece of rubble as I looked back. It was only Christa, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Connie who looked like they survived.

"Christa, all of you, get back. Everything will be okay. Let the scouts take care of this." I said looking back as I saw Derek give the signal, making everyone in the front jump off and dash towards the rest of the titans, killing them all. Even Eren got his first kill in his human form. Even though he got out of formation. By the end of the battle, it was late in the morning, as my blades were covered in titan blood. There had been very few casualties in the battle, but we still lost some people.