Heir to the Throne

Y/N Pov

We all stared in horror as Rod's titan brought itself up, with its face and stomach missing, showing the organs and inside of the mouth. The large intestine suddenly fell out, squishing many soldiers as a few managed to dodge it. Steam was everywhere as the titan screamed out.

"Fall back! Everyone run!" The garrison leader yelled as everyone started to run away from the titan. Levi then walked up behind the guy and grabbed him by the shoulder as he jumped in fear.

"The garrison has done its duty. Let the scouts take it from here." Levi said as I poured another bucket of water over myself. I looked towards Eren as he was preparing.

"Looks like we're up Eren." Armin said as Eren agreed.

"Armin. There's one more thing that's different from then. It's not all we hoped for but it's something. Mankind has an ace up its sleeve." Eren said as he brought his hand up to his mouth, I simply smirked. A yelled lightning bolt hit where Eren was standing as his titan appeared. He let out a scream as we got ready to shoot the anchor machines with gunpowder barrels on them.

"On my mark!" Erwin shouted as he brought a flare up into the air.

"Now!" He yelled as he shot up the red flare into the sky as we all shot off the machines.

"Take this!" Sasha shouted as the machine started to move closer to the hand, before it exploded due to the heat of the titan. Parts of the wrist broke as it started to lose balance. It smashed its head into the wall as it broke off parts of the wal.

"Eren! Do it!" Erwin shouted again as Eren's titan ran through with the tied together gunpowder barrels to the open head of the titan. It let out another guttural scream as it looked up at Eren who ran forward and slammed the barrels into its open mouth. Shortly after it all exploded, sending a huge explosion through the entire body and toward us as pieces of it flew into the sky.

"Go! Deploy your odm gear and finish it off!" Erwin yelled as we all jumped off the wall and used our odm gear to slice through as many pieces of the titans neck as possible. I cut through another one as I saw Historia shoot up through the sky and then towards a piece as she had determination in her eyes, she slashed through it as the rest of the titans body parts exploded due to the death of Rod. We all swung down as the blood of the titan evaporated as we all landed safely on the ground. 

"Where's Historia! I think she dealt the final blow!" Connie yelled to my right as I saw him run up to me with either water or sweat all over his body.

Time Skip ----- Next Day

We were all moved into Mitras for Historia as we were all standing with the rest of the scouts in our suits. A large platform was built for her crowning as crowds of people were waiting. After some time Historia walked out in a dress with a cape over her back as she walked up the platform stairs. Premier Zachary was waiting with a few others. Historia knelt down as Zachary placed the crown on her head, everyone started to cheer. 

"All hail queen Historia!" Someone yelled from the crowd as everyone started to cheer for her. She stepped forward as she saluted, everyone in the crowd erupted again as everyone screamed out.

---

"Wait you're actually doing it?! For real?!" Eren said in shock as we all followed Historia to find Levi.