The Female Titan (Part 3)

Y/N

Eren's titan rushed at Annie and screamed. Annie than got up and made a break for it to the wall. Eren kept chasing her as she got closer and closer. I got up and dashed towards them eith Mikasa close behind me, Annie than went into a area with little buildings around, making it just her and Eren. 

"Split into two teams and go around!" I heard Hange yell everyone did what she said, Eren faced off with Annie. Eren went for a punch but Annie blocked it with her hardened elbow. She than tried to kick Eren, but he blocked and grabbed her leg, making her fall over, and he threw her at a building. Annie's good at fighting but not unbeatable. I was able to and Eren saw how, if he can copy the way I did it, than he could win. I immediately rushed at her and slashed on of her arms again as she saw me, Eren came through a building and tried to tackle her but she dodged. But now her arm is weaker from the deep slash I put. She looked at me before Eren rushed at her again, smashing dead bodies that were on the ground. Annie hardened her leg and kicked off Eren's leg, making him fall over and into another building. Eren still managed to get a punch off and hit her square in the face. She than kicked him into a building, keeping him there before smashing his face in multiple times. She than ran away as Eren's titan's eyes turned from a shade of green, to blue.

Eren's titan than lit on fire where his veins were and he ran at her like an animal. He was running on all fours as he got closer and closer. He than tackled her and got her into a choke hold as she was on the ground. He grabbed her face and started squeezing. Annie face than popped, with blood covering the ground as we all looked in disgust and horror. Annie than quickly elbowed him and kicked him into a far building as she got back up somehow. She than quickly hardened her fingers and started climbing the wall.

"She's heading up the wall! She's trying to escape!" Hange said as she looked at her. Eren than jumped and grabbed her leg and started eating it, but Annie ripped off her leg and kept going up. I jumped down quickly with Mikasa following me as I cut her right hand's fingers off with Mikasa cutting the left. I looked down at Annie as she looked at me with fear. Just pear fear. Mikasa jumped onto her head as she said something but Annie kept looking at me. Eren than jumped on top of her and started ripping her apart, limb by limb that was left.

"He's gonna devour her whole!" Hange yelled as I looked down at Eren about to eat her nape. He bit down on her nape and ripped off the first lair of skin and meat, revealing Annie, and she was crying? Why was she crying? I thought with Eren seeming to do the same. He stopped his attack long enough for Annie to harden her titan body, and form a crystal around her. Merging her bidy to Eren's.

"Eren, get out!" I yelled as his titan kept struggling as I jumped up I saw captain Levi come down and slash Eren's nape, revealing him and grabbing him. He brought him down to the ground as Mikasa checked up on him, I landed as we looked at the destroyed city around us. There were dead bodies everywhere and most of the buildings were destroyed. Annie in her crystal was surrounded by scouts. Eren slowly woke up as I knelt down next to him.

"Eren, are you ok." I asked as he looked at me, you could tell he was exhausted. We all were. 

"Annie, is she..." Eren was about to ask as I turned to look at Jean hitting the crystal with his broken blade, with Eren looking to.

"Dammit! All the shit we've been through and this is what we get! Annie, wake up! Come on face the music, you owe us! Don't be a coward, I know you can hear me!" Jean yelled as he was about to swing down again but Levi grabbed his shoulder and said something.