Epilogue I

Y/N Pov

It has been a year since the day known as 'The Battle Of Heaven And Earth'. The world was slowly recovering from the wounds of the event. Armin, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Pieck, and Annie have gone on peace talks with the remaining world. Trying their best to preserve peace. Levi had moved back to Paradis and has lived a peaceful life so far. Gabi and Falco had been helping Levi with whatever he needed. A massive graveyard had been ordered by the queen in the capital to honor all the fallen heroes from the past years. Commander Erwin, Hange, Sasha, Petra, Hannes, Miche, Moblit, Keith, Eld, Gunther, Olou, Pixis, Nile, and many others. Me and Mikasa had made it back to Paradis and had buried Eren's head under the tree near Shiganshina. It would be his resting place as we put a headstone there. It read...

Eren Yeager

Here Forever
Resting Peacefully
Beloved Son, Friend
And Ally
We Will Remember You

Me and Mikasa after that spent time in Shiganshina, resting from the war. We had also traveled with the others to multiple different places but never spoke. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company as much as we could. Armin had also written a book about our lives and experiences. We were all painted as heroes after the battle, but we all knew what truly happened. We all felt the same way. Me and Mikasa were currently overlooking the ocean in one of the few places the rumbling didn't reach in Acirema. 

"Hey Y/N."

"Hm?"

"Isn't it your nieces birthday soon?"

"Krista's? Yeah." 

"What should we get her." 

"I don't know. She likes to read." 

"She's your niece. You should know."

"She likes you more than me. You should know her better than I do."

"No. She loves uncle Y/N."

"Yeah but she loves auntie Mikasa more." I said as Mikasa chuckled. She leaned her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her.

"When... do you wanna have a child?" Mikasa asked out of the blue as I was shocked.

"We should focus on getting married first. I haven't even proposed!" I said as she chuckled again.

"Hm... I kind of want... maybe four children?" 

"Can we focus more on the present than the future." I said massaging the bridge of my nose. I don't want to face children yet. I'm only twenty.

"Why? Isn't it better to plan ahead?"

"I would be a terrible father."

"How do you know?"

"Because I don't know anything about children. My dad trained me and my mom taught me household things. That's all I remember." I said as she nodded.

"Fair enough."

"Hey! Guys!" Someone yelled from behind us. Connie...

"What is it Connie!" I yelled back at him.

"We're all going to go grab some food, wanna come!" He yelled as I looked over at Mikasa.