Enslavement

3rd Person Pov

A bird flies over head as it flies over and around pillars of smoke. Cries and grunts can be heard below. An internment zone. Or... more of a factory. A place for slaves to work. Where Eldians are sent to work. Where captured soldiers from Marley, who are specifically Eldian are sent to work. 

"Hurry up! You don't want to be whipped again do you?!" A Mideast guard yelled at the Eldians, working as hard as they could. Working for their lives. Out of all of them, a man. Bandages wrapping around his body. Covering his face. 

"Hey! You! Carry all of that!" The mideast guard yelled at the man as he glanced briefly before moving towards the multiple metal bars and boxes. Picking them all up as his eyes shined red for a split second as he lifted it all and started walking. As he walked, multiple people joined him in carrying supplies. Somebody tripped and dropped all their bags as she scrambled to pick everything up. A guard yelled in a different language while bringing a whip. The man watched in dismay as the guard was about to whip the woman. He felt bad for the woman. The man stepped in front of the guard as he was shocked and angered.

"I'll take responsibility." The man said in a deep voice.

"Oh? You want to take responsibility? So be it." The guard growled in anger as he slapped the man hard in the face due to their mistreatment and lack of food. Turning them all into walking skeletons. The guard brought the whip up as loud slapping and slashing noises, along with the noise of flesh ripping echoed through the camp as the Eldians took no mind to it. It happened everyday. Mostly to that man. He always took the responsibility of others. And no one took any mind of him. No one thanked him. They just moved on. Not giving a shit about him. Saving them pain. Saving some of their lives even. 

The man was sent to the nurses office as more bandages were wrapped around his body. Almost drenched in blood. But all they would do was wrap more bandages around his broken body. The body with so many gashes and flesh wounds then his body could take. But, he kept going. Eventually dinner time came by as all the Eldians were stuffed into a small room. All they were served was a stew that provided, no nutrients. It was essentially water. After they finished dinner they were sent back to work as they made parts. For guns and machinery. Parts that would kill their comrades at some point. They were made to sleep in bunkers, where more then forty Eldians would be forced into a small room, with four beds. People would sleep anyspace they could get. Sleeping on a bed was a luxury. Fights would always break out either inside the bunkers or during meals, but none of them ever had the strength to continue and the guards never intervened. They didn't care if the Eldians died. Less devils in the world.

-----

"We need to get him back." Pieck said as she pressed her hands on the table in front of commander Magath. Along side her were Porco and Reiner.

"We don't have the time or resources to get one soldier back. He's just a soldier. He's replaceable." 

"His skills are almost unprecedented. No one in our army has ever had as much success as he has. It is also said that he is kept at one of the largest Eldian camps the Mideast has. If we free all of them, we get an estimated eighteen thousand Eldians that can potentially serve in our army." Pieck presented a report about the camp. It had little information but still had enough. 

"We can't risk soldiers on this operation. They're just devils. We can always get more. The way they're treated in the camps will make them almost useless. The best use they have are as pure titans." Magath said as Porco walked up to the table.