Night Of The End

Y/N Pov

It was a day of cleaning up rubble. I managed to get some supplies for when we would escape later.

"For the past century, our Eldian empire has suffered persecution at the hands of the outside world, that ends now! At this moment we're finally free! Thanks to our liberator Eren and the efforts of all my fellow Yeagerists, our people have achieved victory!" Floch gave a small speech to the Yeagerists as me and Jean stood on his sides, Mikasa in the crowd. 

"Our hearts and souls to the cause!" Floch started cheering as everyone else did as well. 

"Now I bring Eren's second in command! His right hand man! The man who helped him achieve this!" Floch yelled again as everyone went silent as Floch brought me up to the stand without my consent. 

"The demon of Eldia!" Floch shouted last as everyone started to cheer. 

"It's the demon of Eldia! I heard he killed over a thousand enemy soldier!"

"I heard he could take out two military bases with his eyes closed!" The Yeagerists we cheering as I sighed. 

"Everyone! Every soldier from all the branches who united under the same banner as the Yeagerists! We have finally achieved our goal! After all this bloodshed, after all our comrades sacrificed their lives for this cause, we have finally achieved it! We will build a new Eldian Empire!" I yelled as every started cheering louder then before. They were cheering my title. The 'demon of Eldia'. It's a stupid title. I walked off the stand as I looked at Jean and he looked at me as I walked off of the stage. It is almost time. Jean just has to give us the signal later. Then we leave. 

-----

We were all waiting in a stable where we had two carts full of supplies. We just had to wait for Jean to signal us to leave. There were four gunshots as that was our signal. There was a sudden rumbling that came from above us. Pieck. So its all going to plan.

"You heard that right?" Connie asked as I nodded.

"He said he'd signal us with four gunshots. Jean must be ready to start the next phase. Pieck also grabbed him." I said as Connie nodded. 

"We grabbed enough food and ammunition to keep us going for a while." Connie said.

"All eyes should be fixed on the other side of the fort for at least a few minutes. Let's roll out." Armin said as we started moving. We were moving through the streets of Shiganshina as fast as we could.

"Somebody spotted us." Annie said as she looked up at the castle. Someone did. Through a window.

"What are we gonna do now Armin?" Gabi asked him as he looked back.

"No choice but to keep moving forward. Faster Mikasa!" Armin ordered as we started moving faster. There was a planned meet up spot at a small lake. We have to move as fast as we can. But first we have to go get someone.

-----

We eventually got to where we were going as it was a small abandoned house. We all walked in to see Reiner sleeping peacefully. 

"Wake up." Annie said as she kicked his head, causing him to groan and get up.

"Annie?" Reiner said as he was shocked.

"Woah take it easy Reiner."

"Don't worry, it's okay. We're all on the same side now." Gabi and Falco calmed Reiner down.

"We don't have time. We need to go." I said as Reiner was confused.

"Go where?" Reiner asked.

"To end this and save the world."