Start of the Expedition

Y/N Pov

I woke up at five again and my head was throbbing, everyone was in the room sleeping except for Mikasa. I don't even know what happened last night. Yesterday before I went to my room I was tasked to leave at seven when breakfast starts so I had to get ready. But I decided to still work out.

I went outside and my headache got worse. I managed to get outside and started working out. When I stood up I saw someone doing the same as me, as the person also saw me. They started walking towards me as I could tell who it was. Shit... 

Mikasa kept walking towards me and she just stared at me as I did the same, you could tell we were both hungover.

"What are you doing." She asked.

"I could ask the same. I had to wake up at this time because I'm leaving at seven."

"Are you going to ride back hung over?" She asked as I could tell there was the slightest hint sadness.

"Are you going to go to class hungover?"

"Everyone else is."

"That doesn't mean it is a good thing."

"You're going to training hungover."

"You are to." After that there was an awkward silence as we were just standing there.

"Hows Eren."

"Eren, is fine" I said with anger slipping my tone.

"He better be after you hurt him."

"I had to." 

"Sure you piece of shit, you just had to beat him till he bleed."

"I was ordered to bitch."

"Then why did you comply." 

"Because it would make the chances of him living higher."

"By beating half to death?" 

"He's still alive. What do you want to fuck him that bad."

"No- no no, shut up."

"Sure, all you do is protect him and not let him learn."

"How will he learn from hurting himself?!"

"Because he'll learn from his mistakes." She then grabbed me by the collar and lifted me a little off the ground.

"He can learn from his mistakes if it doesn't involve him hurting himself." I grabbed her wrist and pushed her back, forcing her to let go.

"Don't touch me bitch." She then proceeded to grab my wrist. I pulled away and pushed her back again.

"Don't fucking touch me." 

"I hate you. I will never forgive you for what you did to Eren you fucking animal."

"Same to you Ackerman. At least I don't want to fuck my brother, and at least I have a life more than protecting one person who doesn't want me to protect them, let me tell you something. Eren doesn't want you to treat him like a baby, he will end up hating you like I do." After I said this I left and went back to the barracks and saw that she wasted all of my workout time.