Cruelty

Y/N Pov

"Mikasa..." I said as my words echoed through the mostly empty warehouse where I was preparing the thunder spears. I slowly backed up as Mikasa stood there, blades drawn, her eyes shining blue. So Eren's making his move now. Mikasa then rushed at me with a burst of gas as I was forced to grab a thunder spear behind me and block with it as she swung both swords down with immense force. I pushed her away as I stood with my guard up, using the thunder spear like an actual spear. Mikasa rushed at me again as I blocked as many hits as I could but she managed to slice my arm once. 

"Mikasa, try to fight it! I know it's hard but try! Please!" I said hoping something would happen as I felt my blood running down my arm. She lunged at me again as I was forced to block as she pushed me back while I tried to just survive. I can't hurt her... If I did I wouldn't be able to forgive myself... I eventually dodged back to the doorway as there were blades scattered around the ground. I quickly threw the thunder spear at Mikasa as she easily dodged it. It pierced into the ground but didn't go off as I picked up two blades, and connected them to my hilts. 

"Mikasa, I don't want to fight you!" I said again as she rushed at me again lifting her blades above her head as I blocked her blade while dodging behind her. I kicked her back as she flipped and landed on her feet. Shit... I don't want to hurt her. She rushed at me again and again as I dodged and blocked. I need to get her out of this! Her attacks were so fast I was barely able to react as she sliced, stabbed, and slashed. We got into a sword lock as we were on equal strength levels. Neither of us could push each other back. She eventually pushed me back hard as she flipped and attempted to slash my face but I dodged as her blade but some strands of my hair.

3rd Pov

The alliance was loading equipment into the flying ship, getting ready for the battle to come. 

"Where's Y/N? He has the thunder spears." Jean asked his comrades as they shrugged.

"I don't know. Wait, where's Mikasa?" Connie asked his comrades as well. This is where Armin had a realization. 

"Wait, didn't Mikasa have the blades? She was going to check on Y/N." Armin said as he walked out of the hangar. He then spotted their captain sitting on a crate.

"Captain, have you seen Mikasa or Y/N?" The blonde asked his captain as she shook his head.

"No. Why-" The captain paused in the middle of his sentence as he felt this sudden surge go through his body. He could feel this surge going through his veins.

"Armin... Get back!" The captain managed to yell as he was forced to draw a sword and attempt to slash the blonde. 

"Cap- captain?" The blonde asked as his eyes widened. The captain's eye glowed blue as he stared down his comrades. The captain then turned in the direction of the town as he stared at a warehouse before moving towards it, but with his injuries, it was difficult. The others quickly moved and tried to restrain their captain. But the captain, even though his injuries hindered him, he was still able to guard himself from the others, sending attacks at them. But he was eventually subdued and captured by his comrades. 

"Tie Levi down!" Hange said as she struggled to hold him down. The alliance tied the captain down with rope as they quickly moved to find their two other comrades. 

"Where are they?" Jean asked as they were looking for their comrades.

"Wait..." The commander said as she listened for a slight sound she heard, it sounded like, clashing of metal.