57th Expedition (Part 3)

Y/N Pov

The yellow lightning bolt struck the ground as the female titan appeared from the smoke. It started sprinting at us again as we all looked in horror.

"Speed up! She's coming for us!" I yelled as we kept going.

"Damn you, not again. I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR I WILL!" Eren yelled loudly as he brought his hand up to his mouth.

"No don't! We've got this, the four of us can handle her. You get back to base. Go now!" Eren hesitated biting his hand as we kept going forward.

"I can fight to!"

"Just go! This is our best course of action! We can not afford to out you at risk!"

"Have you learned nothing? After all this you still doubt our skills?"

"Is this true Eren? I thought you had faith in us, that you trusted us!" Eren then lowered his hand as we kept going forward. Eren then dashed forward, using more gas and yelled.

"I have faith in the Levi squad! Good luck!" He yelled as he continued past us. As the rest of us turned around to face the female titan.

I dashed to the left into the cover of some trees as everyone else went straight on. Eld went in for a slash but pulled back as Petra and Oruo dashed in and sliced both of her eyes. I was behind the titan as I rushed forward towards its nape, which it covered. Which is what I expected. I dashed down and slashed its heels again as it fell down to the ground and sat its back to a tree. I slid on the ground and rushed back at it again, slicing at its right shoulder, cutting it and making is useless. I kept slashing its right as the others went for the left. Eventually it dropped its arms. The rest of them then rushed in for the neck as I stayed back a bit. Something felt wrong, like it was planning something. I looked as its one of its eye immediately opened.

"Eld! Move!" I yelled but by the time he heard me it was too late, the titan bit him and killed him immediately. It bit him in half and spit out half of him.

"How! She can see again that's impossible! It hasn't even been thirty seconds! Only one eye! She channeled her energy into one eye! To grow it back quicker!" By the time Petra finished the titan grew back enough of its heels to stand and run. It started sprinting at Petra as she tried to escape.

"Petra!" I screamed as I sped forward and tackled her to the side before the female titan could kick her. I absorbed most of the damage, breaking multiple ribs and dislocating my shoulder but Petra bashed her head pretty hard, making her unconscious but still alive.

"Die!" I heard Oruo yell as he went for the nape of the titan but his blades shattered on impact, the titan hardened its skin. The titan rounded its leg back and kicked Oruo into the trees, killing him instantly. I popped my shoulder back into place which hurt bad but I had to. I saw Eren swing forward in front of the female titan as I looked in horror. No, I can't let Eren die to. I let the Levi squad down, I couldn't help them. But I won't let Eren meet the same fate. I won't let the hope of humanity fall. Eren than immediately bit his hand as another yellow lightning bolt struck the ground. Eren's titan appeared and screamed in anger so loud I had to cover my ears. He rushed at the female.

I looked back and saw Petra bleeding from her head. I grabbed her and brought her up to a tree and took another part of my cloak off and wrapped it around her head. I looked back at Eren and saw him running toward the female who was fully regenerating slowly.

Eren swung at her multiple times, he was using form but he missed every time as the female countered with kicks. The female than started running away, with Eren giving chase, swinging at her more. I made sure Petra was okay as I swung off in the direction of Eren. I saw that he managed to corner her as she fell to the ground, Eren got on top of her and screamed again, raising his fist. He than punched the ground but the female dodged, he broke his arm as the forearm was basically about to fall off but he didn't care. Eren smashed the ground again with his other arm, but he broke it again.

Him and the female were than at a stalemate. They were both regenerating their arms. Eren stared at her with hate and anger as the female looked scared?

I swung closer than before they were fighting. Eren's titan grotesquely moving its eyes and face as it was sitting there. The female grabbed his arm and turned on the ground, moving Eren off of her and kicking him into a tree. I swung down again in front of her and pulled out my second to last set of blades. I swung closer and attempted to slash her shoulder but she swung and I had to dodge. When I dodged I saw Eren getting up and he charged at her again. She barely noticed in time as Eren swung, she dodged by rolling on the ground, she hit a tree as Eren charged at her again, his eyes glowing green. He screamed again as I covered my ears. The female got up again as Eren kept swinging at her. She eventually hardened her fist and sent a hard punch to Eren;s jaw, ripping it apart. But Eren countered by sliding his teeth against her arm and uppercutting her in the stomach. She blocked but was sent into the air. She hit a tree as Eren rushed her and attempted to knee her in the face but she dodged and ran away. Eren was losing energy. 

She then stopped and came back and hardened her leg. I couldn't get close because of their fight earlier but she got into a stance, I sort of recognized it but I didn't care.

"Eren!" I yelled as I swung forward. But Annie kicked his head off through a tree as Eren's human body was in view. His titan body slumped to the ground, the female moved closer and opened her jaw to a disgusting size. She bit down on where Eren was and tore him from his titan. Taking him in her mouth.

"Eren! No!!!" I yelled again as I used my technique to speed toward them. I heard Mikasa yell something from behind me but I didn't care. I swung forward and attempted to slash its face but it just swatted me away again. It hurt a lot but I used the momentum to catapult myself forward faster. But she started running away and I was almost out of gas. I flew forward and yelled as I sliced her cheek, but she kept her mouth shut. I saw Mikasa tush forward as she sliced her arm I went down and sliced her leg.

We were both in sync slashing the titans legs, arms, and everything basically.

"Give him back!" Mikasa yelled as she dashed forward and sliced the females face again as I slashed its heel, making it fall over. It kept its hand over its nape as it was steaming everywhere, Mikasa went for the nape but she hardened her hand, making Mikasa's blades shatter. I went for the face again and made the cut deeper, I could then see the inside of her mouth a little bit. Mikasa landed on a tree and replenished her blades as I rushed forward again, slashing even more at the titan. By the time I was done she was immobilized and steaming everywhere. I was about to slash her arm again as I came crashing to the ground, I ran out of gas.

I hit the ground hard as my blades fell off, I was covered in blood, the blood from her titan and my own blood. I had cuts everywhere and my eye bandage fell off. The titan was on the ground steaming everywhere as Mikasa was hanging on the tree. Captain Levi swung down to me.

"Take some of my gas brat. I don't want you to die to another titan." Levi said as he took some of his gas and gave it to me. I looked up and the titan was steaming from only the legs. I looked as it quickly got up and tried to kick Mikasa. She dodged but the titan was able to run away again, regenerating the rest of her body.