Apologies

Y/N Pov

After the trial Eren was brought into the custody of the survey core along with me. After we left the building Mikasa tackled me to the ground and tried to strangle me to death, but I was able to fend her off.

"You piece of shit! I'll kill you for hurting Eren!" She yelled as I pushed her backwards.

"I had to do it!"

"Why!" 

"I can't tell you." I said as I looked down. She got even angrier and rushed at me again. She tried to punch me in the throat and then grab my arm, but I managed to dodge.

Mikasa Pov

This bitch... he just went down into the court and beat Eren until he bled. I have to protect Eren, even if that means shoving my feelings into a hole. I tried to kick Y/N in the side but he blocked and pushed me off balance as I fell back someone grabbed my arm. It was Armin.

"Mikasa! Calm down!" I didn't care what he said and pulled my arm away and rushed at Y/N again. I tried to punch him in the face as he blocked. I the  grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards, trying to flip him over, but he managed to grab my forearm and twist, making me let go.

"Mikasa, calm down. At least Eren has a higher chance of living." He said as he slowly backed away as I looked at him again with anger.

"Look, I'm sorry for hurting him because I know you love him, so I'm sorry." I could tell there was a little pain in his voice as I was suddenly grabbed by two people and they were much stronger than Armin. I turned around to see two MP's restraining me.

"Cadet Ackerman, you are to calm down and get yourself under control." One of them said as I finally calmed down, knowing what could happen to me if I didn't comply. I kept glaring at him as the bell rang for training. We all went over there together as Armin stood in the middle. Stopping us from fighting.

Y/N Pov

We arrived at the forest for odm training as me, Mikasa, and Armin where called up. We got hooked  up as we prepared to go.

"Ready! Go!" The instructor yelled as we all zipped away. I was zipping past as I saw a titan dummy pop up. I saw it as Mikasa also saw it and used extra gas to zip towards it before I could. She sliced the nape but it wasn't deep enough. She looked back and saw the same as I did as I sliced the nape fully.

Mikasa glared at me again as she zipped away as I smirked. 

Time Skip ——- Next Day

We were just eating lunch as Sasha whined to Mikasa.

"Come on! Pleeeeease! Just give me like a little bread!"

"No."

"Pleeeease! I had to clean for the entire day yesterday!" 

"You only missed half of dinner. No." Mikasa said as she shoved Sasha away as she kept whining.

A scout barged into the room and called for me. Again.

"Cadet Y/N L/N! Report to the infirmary to meet with the Commander and Cadet Eren Yeager!" He yelled as I stood up.

"Hey! Why can't I go. I need to see Eren!" Mikasa said as she stood up quickly glaring at me.

"Cadet, only cadet L/N has been called." He stated as Mikasa kept glaring at me for some reason. She slowly sat back down as she kept staring at me as I left. I walked outside and into the infirmary.

"Um, where is cadet Eren Yeager's room?" I asked the person at the front desk as she looked up.

"Room in the right hallway, first on the right." She said before looking down again.

"Thank you." I said as I walked away and knocked on the door.

"Name." I heard Levi say.

"Y/N L/N."

"Come in." I heard Erwin also in the room say as I opened the door and entered, it was dim with only a lamp, as Eren sat there healed. There was another guy looking out the window with blonde hair, and there was a woman there had brown hair with goggles on cleaning Eren's injuries that were still there.

"Hey Y/N... " he said as he looked down.

"Y/N. Would you like to explain, we have already explained the beginning but we would like you to explain the rest."

"Ok." I said as I pulled up another chair that was there.

"Eren. I'm sorry for hurting you that badly. The commander asked me to do it and I agreed because it made it so there was a better chance for you to survive. Again, I'm sorry." I gave a shorter explication than I should have bur I did. As Erwin turned to Eren   

"In the end, our theatrics got you under our custody."

"I understand sir." Eren replied as Levi sat down next to him.

"You don't hate me now, do you?" Levi asked as Eren looked at him.

"What? No I don't hate you sir, I understand what you did was necessary."

"Don't you think you went a little to far? You nocked his tooth out." The woman said before showing it.

"I'm sorry, you picked it up?" I asked as I looked in disgust.

"This is a precious sample you know." She said as she turned to me.

"Well, Eren. I would like to welcome you to the scouts." Erwin said as he offered a hand to Eren, which he shook.

"Also Y/N. I would like to officially welcome you to the scouts as well." He said as he walked to me and shook my hand. I stood up and looked up (down straight idk what you want) at him as we shook hands.