1

Chapter 1 Crab Dinner

    The morning sun flooded the entire room, making it extraordinarily warm.

    "I'm done eating, Su Le, I'm going to work." Osamu Dazai looked up at Su Le expectantly.

    Su Le didn't receive the signal from Dazai Zhi, he put away the tableware on his own, and prepared to wash it in the kitchen.

    Seeing that Su Le didn't respond to him, Osamu Dazai curled his lips a little bit aggrieved. His phone vibrated, reminding him that time was running out.

    He stood up and pulled Su Le across the dining table, lowered his head, and kissed secretly in one go. Osamu Dazai, who successfully got the parting kiss, jumped out of the door happily, "Su Le, see you tonight!"

    Su Le quickly stabilized the tableware that was about to fall, and shook his head helplessly.

    Today marks the first year of his marriage to Osamu Dazai and their thirteenth year together.

    How time flies. Su Le sighed a little.

    "The annoying colleagues have called my lovely Su Le again, please don't answer the calls of these single dogs!" A special mobile phone rang.

    Su Le was speechless when he heard the ringtone, since when did Osamu Dazai use his phone to change the ringtone again.

    "Mosimo..." Xi.

    Before Su Le finished speaking, he was interrupted by an anxious voice on the phone.

    "Mr. Su is bad! Mr. Dazai, he's diving again!" The

    anxious voice on the other end of the phone was Atsushi Nakajima, a colleague of Osamu Dazai's current workplace.

    After listening to Atsushi Nakajima calmly, Su Le calmly said, "Atsushi Nakajima, you have to learn to relax. After so long, you should get used to it."

    Atsushi Nakajima: No, I still panic once I see

    Su Le's consolation didn't help much, because the voice on the other end of the phone was still flustered.

    "Su...Mr. Su, it's really bad this time! The bubbles on the water are gone! Mr. Su, please come quickly!"

    "Don't..." Scared.

    Before Su Le finished speaking, the phone was hung up.

    Su Le and the black-screened phone looked at each other. In desperation, he put down the action in his hand, ready to catch his boyfriend who dived for an unknown number of times.

    Su Le, 28 years old, appears to work as a well-known restaurant owner, but in fact he is a professional gamer looking for a boyfriend. (Be strong with a smile.jpg)

    ——

    "Ah, Mr. Su, you are finally here!" Atsushi Nakajima saw Su Le's figure sharply.

    "Hello everyone, the weather is really nice today." Su Le raised his hand and greeted the detective agency staff.

    "Mr. Su, it's not time for the weather to be good or not. Mr. Dazai just jumped from here, and then there is no more." Atsushi Nakajima said anxiously. He also demonstrated the situation just now to Su Le.