39

Chapter 39: Become a King (1)

    ps. Happy transition!

    "Eh? Su Jun, are you leaving?" Sawada Nana was a little sad.

    Su Le handed over the gift in his hand, and said with a smile: "We are going to continue our honeymoon trip, and it is impossible to stay in one place for a long time. Thank you for your care during this period of time."

    "Where is it, Mr. Su?" It also helped us a lot, and I have been very happy with Su Jun."

    "Where is it?"

    Osamu Dazai stood by the side holding the suitcase, and fixed his eyes on Su Le's side.

    In order not to make the atmosphere so awkward, Sawada Tsunayoshi took the initiative to find a topic.

    "Uh... Dazai, are you planning to continue traveling this time?"

    Dazai nodded perfunctorily.

    "Then where are you going?"

    Osamu Dazai finally looked back at Tsunayoshi Sawada, "Ah, I'm planning to go back to Yokohama first."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada smiled awkwardly, "Hahaha, so that's the case."

    No After the nutritious dialogue was finished, the surrounding atmosphere became silent again.

    "Mr. Dazai, we should go." Su Le beckoned to Dazai.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi clearly felt that the surrounding atmosphere became more relaxed. He watched the expressionless Osamu Dazai suddenly change his face, and he still sighed, no matter how many times he watched it, he still felt a little surprised.

    Osamu Dazai didn't care what Sawada Tsunayoshi next to him was thinking, he pulled the suitcase and walked towards Su Le.

    "Goodbye, I hope you will come again next time!" Nana Sawada waved to the two who got into the car.

    Su Le also waved to them, "Goodbye, see Aunt Nana next time."

    Nana Sawada sighed as she watched the car going away, "I don't know when I will see Mr. Su next time."

    "Hahahahaha, I will meet you if you are destined." Iemitsu Sawada comforted.

    "Yes, yes." Sawada Tsunayoshi agreed.

    "Then I hope that the next meeting will come sooner."

    Sawada Iemitsu: "..." Let's say goodbye next time.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "..." I hope there will never be a next time.

    ——The

    two of them felt a little relaxed on the return flight, which may be the reason why they finally want to go back.

    "I don't know if the succulent on the balcony is still alive." Su Le was suddenly worried.

    "Su Le don't worry, I asked Kunikida, he will take care of them." Osamu Dazai affirmed.

    Su Le: "..."

    Mr. Kunikida really troubled you.

    Maybe the environment was too comfortable, Su Le and Osamu Dazai fell asleep next to each other. Well, they slept soundly.

    "Sir, sir, it's time to get off the plane." A sweet voice sounded in Osamu Dazai's ear.

    Osamu Dazai was a little confused, he reflexively pushed Su Le who was sleeping beside him, but it was in vain.

    Osamu Dazai woke up suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked at the seat next to him.

    No one was there.

    He asked eagerly, "Did you see the person next to me?" The

    flight attendant's smile remained unchanged, with a trace of doubt in her eyes, "Are you talking about the gentleman next to you? He got off the plane a long time ago."

    Osamu Dazai couldn't believe it, how could Su Le leave alone, something must have happened.

    He calmed down, and smiled at the stewardess, "I may be a little sleepy, so I'll get off the plane right away."

    Osamu Dazai walked out, looking at the strange environment in front of him in a daze.

    Is this the airport in Yokohama? Where is this?

    Osamu Dazai was very sad watching the people coming and going on the road.

    Su Le, where have you been?

    Su Le, is something wrong?

    Su Le...

    the author has something to say: Happy New World!

    It's right not to abuse, this is just a transitional ovo

    -

    this author is so cute (crossed out), do you want to bookmark and leave a comment?

    Push my column

    "I Only Have Ten Dollars"

    "Trying to Save the World Five Thousand Times" and see     the new article next door "After Becoming a Wage

    Earner" by the poor boy.