62

Chapter 62 Teacher? !

    "Su Le, do you see that my clothes are formal today?" Osamu Dazai waited expectantly for Su Le's answer.

    Su Le walked around Dazaizhi twice, and seriously replied: "Well, it's very formal, and it seems that he is a serious and responsible person."

    Dazaizhi was very happy to hear this sentence.

    "So, is it really possible?"

    Su Le: "..."

    No, you really don't need to ask again, this is the one hundred and first time you have asked.

    In order not to continue like this, Su Le decided to divert Dazai Osamu's attention. He patted Osamu Dazai on the shoulder, and said seriously: "I suddenly found that you are missing something. Didn't you notice that you were missing a tie? How can you wear a suit without a tie? Go and get it.

    " Before Dazai could react, Su Le pushed Dazai to the stairs. He urged: "Mr. Dazai, hurry up, or you will be late later."

    Dazai nodded and went upstairs quickly.

    Seeing the back of Dazai Zhi go upstairs, Su Le breathed a sigh of relief, he is really a witty person.

    Su Le turned around and glanced outside the door. Today's weather is fine, the sky is blue and the air is fresh. There is a breeze outside, and it is very comfortable to blow on the body. Well, today is a good day, a day suitable for diving.

    Wait, was he brainwashed by Osamu Dazai?

    Su Le shook his head, this must have been brainwashed by Osamu Dazai. Last night, I listened to Osamu Dazai chanting all night, and also listened to the weather forecast in my head. Life is really difficult.

    "Su Le, I'm fine. Let's take a look again. I should be fine, right?" Osamu Dazai turned around in a circle.

    Su Le picked up a quilt of the same style from the table and stuffed it into Dazai Zhi's hands, seeing Dazai Zhi's current appearance, he nodded with satisfaction, "I just said it was a little bit short, it's much better to hold a cup. "

    Osamu Dazai stared at the thermos in his hand and remained silent. Su Le, did you really not realize that this thermos doesn't match the suit he's wearing? Osamu Dazai began to doubt Su Le's taste for the first time.  

   Su Le knew what Osamu Dazai was thinking without even thinking about it. He said in an old spirit: "Mr. Dazai, don't underestimate this thermos cup, it is very important. After you go to class, you will know the importance of this thermos cup."   

  "The profession of a teacher is best suited for a thermos cup." Already." Su Le said softly.   

  Dazai Osamu: "..."     

Prefectural Gunai High School.    

 "Is this the place where you teach?" Osamu Dazai looked curiously at the school in front of him, "This is the first time for me to come to the school as a teacher."