55

Chapter 55 A Salted Fish

    "Su Jun, I'm leaving so soon." Guochang Lu Dajue felt a little pity, "I'll see you next time."

    "If you need anything, you can call me." Zhou Fangzun threw the things in his hand to Su Le , "Take it well, don't lose it."

    Su Le caught it and saw that it was a pendant in the shape of a flame.

    He smiled slightly, "Thank you."

    "Su Le, the time is almost up, we are leaving now." Dazai Osamu shouted not far away.

    "Okay." Su Le turned to look at the person in front of him, "Then let's go first, see you next time."

    "Su Jun, see you next time."

    "Su Le, goodbye."

    "Su Le, welcome to get off Come again."

    ...

    "Goodbye." Su Le waved to them and turned to leave.

    Sitting in the car to the airport, Su Le still felt a little heavy.

    Dazai Zhi took Su Le's hand, and comforted him: "We will come again next time, it's not like we won't be here, and we will meet again if we are destined."

    Su Le sighed.

    So, bye bye.

    Yokohama.

    Su Le and Dazai got off the plane, looking at the familiar environment with a little sigh.

    "We should have come back a few months ago." Osamu Dazai felt a little headache when he thought of the miraculous experience of the past few months. He never wanted to experience such a thing as losing Su Le as soon as he woke up on the plane, it was really suffocating.

    Hearing this sentence, Su Le deeply felt the same. The experience was a bit miraculous. I don't know where to start complaining, although I have made many friends.

    "Su Le, look this way, we are here." A familiar voice sounded.

    Su Le Xunsheng looked over, it was Edogawa Ranpo.

    "Mr. Ranpo, long time no see."

    "I just met a few days ago." Edogawa Ranbu opened the car door and sat in. "Get in the car now, it's time to go back. Dazai Osamu, you took too long leave, now go back to make up for work."

    Dazai Osamu was very Shocked, "There are so many commissions in the detective agency, don't you have a pile of commissions waiting for me to come back?"

    Edogawa Ranpo nodded.

    Kunikida Doppo who was driving pushed his glasses, and said calmly, "Ten days and nine hours have passed since the date you asked for leave to return, so go back to work immediately."