17

Chapter 17 Love Letter (2)

    Ps. This chapter is also a love letter (the first love letter written by 17-year-old Su Le to Osamu Dazai)

    ——

    [Lovely Mr. Dazai,

    hello, I am Su Le.

    In fact, I don't quite know what kind of mood I am writing this letter to you.

    At the age of 17, you are still the same as before, but you are also different from before.

    I remembered our first meeting, when you were such a small one. Even though he is the same age as me, he looks like a child of eleven or twelve years old.

    My first reaction when I saw you was that this child is so young, you need to take good care of it. (laughs) Later, every time you come here on business, I will take you to have a big meal and eat something good. I always feel that your bad boss is oppressing you, like not giving you a good meal. You may not believe it, but I even called the police. Although it ended without a problem in the end, I was still a little disappointed when I knew the news.

    Life in high school was as boring as ever. One day I received a love letter out of the blue, and I was taken aback. I asked her why she sent me a love letter, and she said it was because she liked it.

    I'm a little confused, and I don't know if I like you. I just know that I want to be nice to you.

    Then, I wrote this love letter. I don't know whether this love letter will be sent by me.

    The following is my love letter to you.

    My first meeting with you was neither good nor bad. Just like an ordinary afternoon, you and I meet each other on the street, and then we look at each other and smile.

    If I knew how I feel now, I might dress up well and go. Maybe put on some perfume, put on your best clothes, get your hair done, and go see you in good spirits. But at that time, I was just wearing ordinary clothes and went to see you casually. Thinking about it now, I feel a little regretful.

    Since I had dinner with you, I have slowly started to pay attention to your dietary preferences. I don't know if this will touch your privacy.

    I know you like crab meat the most, and you also like good wine (I have to insert a sentence here, Mr. Dazai, you are not an adult, please don't drink alcohol!!!).

    Pulling back, the dishes you eat must also contain MSG. Eat less MSG, this is not very good for the body. In order to make you eat healthier, I decided to learn how to cook from my dad. I will cook it for you later.

    Later, I met a lot, and I also found that you are afraid of dogs. Dogs are so cute, why are you afraid of dogs? I didn't like dogs any more after I was chased for eight blocks by the dog in the alley next door. I just want to say, you are right. Then let's raise a cat in the future, I think the cat is very good, at least it won't chase you for eight streets. (Tired heart.jpg)

     But, does Mr. Dazai really not consider going to school? Mr. Dazai, you are so smart, I think if Mr. Dazai goes to school, he must be the most powerful person in the school. But Mr. Dazai doesn’t want to read it, so don’t read it, because I feel that Mr. Dazai knows a lot more than people who read without reading.