54

Chapter 54 Chapter V

    "Mr. Dazai, what do you want to say?" Su Le turned to look at Osamu Dazai.

    Osamu Dazai leaned on the railing and looked at Su Le with a smile, "I said, Su Le, let's hold a fireworks show."

    Su Le was slightly taken aback, a fireworks show?

    "Okay." Su Le heard herself whispering, "Then let's have a fireworks show."

    "It's a deal."

    "It's a deal." The

    fireworks show was so hastily decided.

    After deciding to hold the fireworks show, the lives of Su Le and Dazai have some changes, but nothing has changed.

    The only thing that changed might be that Su Le and Dazai became busy, and the time they spent together was greatly reduced.

    Su Le took off his glasses and rubbed his temples. He stood up and glanced at the clock on the wall, it was getting late. Su Le is a little strange, it seems that he hasn't seen Dazai very much recently.

    Su Le tidied up the things on the table and prepared to make today's dinner.

    He put on his apron, took out the ingredients from the refrigerator, and began to handle them skillfully. For a while, only the sound of chopping vegetables could be heard in the room, oh, and the sound of gurgling water.

    Osamu Dazai pushed open the door, and smiled knowingly when he heard the voice from the kitchen. He walked over with light steps, leaning against the door frame and watching Su Le who was busy in the kitchen.

    As soon as Su Le turned around, he saw someone who had been out early and returned late lately was smiling at him.

    "Mr. Dazai, come and help serve the dishes when you come back." Osamu

    Dazai smiled, took the dishes from Su Le's hand and brought them out.

    "What has Mr. Dazai been up to lately?" Su Le was curious. The main reason is that Osamu Dazai has been very secretive these days, and every time he wanted to ask him what he was doing, he was perfunctory by Osamu Dazai.

    Osamu Dazai took a sip of the soup, raised his index finger and gave a "shh".

    "This is a secret and a surprise. I can't tell Su Le now." Dazai paused, and then added, "This is really a big, big surprise."

    Su Le wanted to know even more . .

    No matter how Su Le asked again, Osamu Dazai never revealed any news about this surprise.

    Su Le can only hold back his curiosity, and don't think too much about what this surprise is.

    night.

    Osamu Dazai yawned, wondering why Su Le hadn't come back yet. Su Le went to the study room after dinner and still hasn't come out. Osamu Dazai is very curious about what he is doing now.