72: Extra: Magic Realism World (1)

Chapter 72 Magic Realism World (1)

    "Mr. Dazai/brother/Mr. Dazai!" came an exclamation from behind.

    Dodd was very excited, he had already seen the end of the little boy in front of him.

    When his knife was about to poke Dazai Osamu, he found that he couldn't move. His wrist was held, and he looked up to see the person standing behind who hadn't spoken.

    He tried to struggle, but couldn't get out at all.

    Dodd gave up pulling this hand out of his hand, and with his other hand, he took out a fruit knife stained with red blood from his pocket and stabbed at Su Le.

    Before he could move, he was kicked out.

    He slammed into the wall behind him hard and couldn't get up for a long time.

    A group of people looked at Osamu Dazai with wide eyes.

    None of them thought that Osamu Dazai would do it suddenly, although they wanted to say, well done.

    Osamu Dazai didn't care about other people's thoughts, he grabbed Su Le's hand and warned: "Don't do such a dangerous thing next time, I don't know what kind of things this perverted murderer will do. "

    Su Le nodded.

    Osamu Dazai looked at Police Officer Higurashi: "Now that the murderer and the murder weapon have been found, the case can be closed, can we go now?"

    Officer Higurashi nodded awkwardly, "Ah...Okay, please It's over..."

    After finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai dragged Su Le away.

    Mori Kogoro looked at the back of Osamu Dazai leaving, and then at Police Officer Higurashi.

    In the end, he bid farewell to Police Officer Higurashi: "... Now that the matter is settled, can we go too?" Without waiting for Officer Higurashi to answer, he left here with Mao Lilan and Conan.

    Officer Higurashi looked at the back of them leaving, and suddenly came back to his senses.

    "Wait, they're all gone, who will deduce the specific situation?"

    The people present looked at me and I looked at you, and shook their heads.

    Officer Higurashi just now feels a headache, a very headache.

    Forget it, what else can I do, so be it.

    Osamu Dazai and Su Le got into the car very early. The two of them sat in the driver's seat and the other sat in the passenger seat, and neither of them spoke.

    This is what Mori Kogoro saw when he arrived. If he hadn't seen cars passing by around him, he would have thought it was a still picture.

    He stepped forward in embarrassment, "Ah, you arrived so early."

    Conan raised his forehead, brother-in-law and the others didn't arrive long before.