71: Extra: Magic Realism World (1)

Chapter 71 Magic Realism World (1)

    "It turned out to be Police Officer Higurashi, did something happen again?" Mori Kogoro asked.

    Police Officer Higurashi on the other side of the phone sighed, "Yes, there is another murder case here, Brother Mouri, just come soon." "Okay, I'll be right there!"

    Hanging

    up the phone, Kogoro Mouri stood Get up, intend to go out to the crime scene.

    Su Le thought about it for a while, then he stopped Mori Kogoro who was about to leave, and suggested: "Do you want to bring breakfast, if you don't eat breakfast, you may be hungry later. If you are in a hurry, you can ask Dazai Osamu to drive you there. "

    Although Osamu Dazai has a bit of trouble driving, but in good conscience, Osamu Dazai drives quite fast.

    Hearing Su Le's words, Osamu Dazai became energetic in an instant.

    He echoed: "Yes, I drive first-class!"

    Mori Kogoro was a little moved.

    "Then bring your breakfast and let me drive you there!" Dazai Osamu made the final decision without giving Mori Kogoro time to refuse.

    A group of people walked and ate their breakfast, and they just finished eating before arriving at the garage.

    Mori Kogoro took out the car key from his pocket and handed it to Osamu Dazai: "Hey, car key, I'm sorry to trouble you this time."

    Dazai Osamu took it, and he replied with a smile: "It's not a big deal, it's just driving.

    " Kogoro now looks at Osamu Dazai, and the more he looks at it, the more satisfied he is. Su Le's vision is really good.

    After getting into the car, Su Le couldn't bear it. He reminded: "Fasten your seat belt, be sure to fasten it."

    Although they didn't understand why, they still fastened their seat belts.

    "If you can find something to hold on to in the end, let's hold on." Su Le continued.

    Mori Kogoro had some doubts, and he gradually had a bad feeling.

    Osamu Dazai inserted the car key, and when he was ready, he turned his head and said to the people behind him, "I'm going to drive, please sit down." The

    three people sitting behind nodded nervously.

    Su Le, who was sitting in front, silently grasped the armrest.

    Well, if you don't grasp it well, it will happen when Osamu Dazai starts driving...

    Osamu Dazai stepped on the gas pedal to the end, and the car rushed out suddenly.

    The three people sitting in the back row took a deep breath.

    Tai, they finally knew why Su Le said that Osamu Dazai would send him off, but you didn't say that he drove so fast, it must be because the accelerator was pushed to the bottom! ! !