75: Magicism in the real world (End)

Chapter 75 The Real World of Magicism (2) End

    Hearing Yukimura Seichi's words, Su Le suddenly remembered that besides being a teacher, he also served as a nutritionist for the tennis club.

    So he agreed with Yukimura Seiichi's suggestion.

    Su Le: "Okay, please ask Yukimura to lead the way." Yukimura

    Seichi: "No trouble, then please ask Teacher Su to come with me."

    Yukimura Seiichi leads the way ahead, Su Le Walk behind with Osamu Dazai.

    Not long after, they arrived at the legendary Lihai Tennis Club.

    The tennis club of Lihai University is very good.

    Su Le, who doesn't pay attention to tennis, knows about Li Hai's two consecutive championships.

    "Puri? Why did the minister come so early today?" A surprised voice sounded from the side.

    Su Le looked over.

    The person who came had white hair and was about the same age as Yukimura Seichi. He should also be a member of the tennis club.

    Yukimura turned around, a little surprised, it was Nioh Masaharu who came.

    "Why did you come here at noon today?" Yukimura Seiichi also felt very strange, today is the lunch break, why did Nioh come to the tennis club at this time.

    When Masaharu Nioh thought about the reason why he came to the tennis club at this point, he had a headache.

    He made a good greeting in advance: "Don't laugh after listening to the reason."

    After Nioh Masaharu looked at Yukimura Seichi and nodded, he was a little relieved.

    "After the club work last night, I forgot my schoolbag in the tennis club, and the homework was in the schoolbag, and I failed to hand in my homework today."

    Yukimura Seichi held back his laughter: "So you are here to pick up your homework? "

    No, he told the teacher that he was just left behind in the tennis club. When he came back to pick up his homework, he was actually rushing to do it on the spot." Hiroshi Yagyu walked over from behind and glanced at Nioh Masaharu lightly.

    "So that's how it is..." Seiichi Yukimura said meaningfully.

    Su Le felt that it was the right first choice to come to Lihai University Affiliated Junior High School as a teacher this time.

    When he saw the members of the tennis club, he had a premonition that life in the tennis club would become very interesting.

    After greeting Masaharu Nioh and Hiroshi Yagyu, Seiichi Yukimura introduced to them: "This is Mr. Su, the new Chinese teacher in our class, and the one next to him is Mr. Su's lover." Masaharu Nioh looked over

    curiously .

    There are two people standing next to them, they still look very young if they don't say their ages.