69: Extra: Magic Realism World (1)

Chapter 69 Magic Realism World (1)

    "Dazai, so you will come back early." Kunikida Doppo looked at Osamu Dazai who entered the door with some surprise. It is really a spectacle that Osamu Dazai came back to work earlier than the date he took last time off.

    Osamu Dazai looked around the familiar yet unfamiliar environment of the Armed Detective Agency. I am familiar because I have worked for many years, and I am unfamiliar because I have been away for several months before returning.

    "Now that you're back, let's start working. There's been a lot of commissions lately." Kunikida Doppo didn't dig into why Osamu Dazai came back so early.

    Osamu Dazai smiled after hearing Kunikida Doppo's words.

    Kunikida Doppo suddenly had a bad feeling, could it be...

    "Hey, Kunikida, haven't you thought about another possibility of Dazai's return?" Edogawa Ranpo stood aside reminded.

    "Yes! I came back to extend the vacation this time, because Su Le's distant relatives asked him for something, and said they wanted to get rid of him to take care of a detective agency. In order to avoid exceeding the leave time, I came to extend it." Dazai Ji said sincerely, "Look, I'm thinking about you."

    Kunikida Doppo: "..."

    "...This is not the reason why you avoid work!"

    Finally Osamu Dazai and Kunikida Doppo reached an agreement to work remotely and have to come back to work twice a week because the distance between the two places is not far.

    After returning home, Osamu Dazai threw himself into the arms of the sofa.

    This is what Su Le saw when he came out of the kitchen. He looked at the displeased Dazai Osamu and was curious about what Dazai Osamu had been through.

    "Su Le..." Osamu Dazai whispered.

    Su Le looked over and signaled him what's the matter.

    "Su Le, let me tell you, Kunikida is really going too far." Osamu Dazai said angrily.

    "Ok?"

    Osamu Dazai told Su Le what happened at the Armed Detective Agency in the morning, emphasizing that it was a lot of work.

    Su Le rubbed Osamu Dazai's hair as a comfort.

    "So, Kunikida is really annoying." Dazai Osamu made a final decision.

    Su Le: "..."

    What else can Su Le do, he can only follow Dazai. If you refute the past, today's Osamu Dazai might really blow up his hair.

    "Su Le, Kunikida must have gone too far." Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le expectantly, trying to make him agree with him.

    In order to appease Osamu Dazai, Su Le silently apologized to Kunikida Doppo in his heart: I'm sorry Mr. Kunikida this time.