38

Chapter 38 Rules for Examination Papers

    Since that day, Osamu Dazai discovered many things he didn't know. There is one more thing in his daily routine, which is to find the things that Su Le hid, such as the first edition of the letter.

    While Su Le was out, Osamu Dazai started a blanket search. He searched the bookshelf, the study room, and under the bed. He looked at the pile of things pushed in the living room and fell into deep thought. Su Le him, how many things have he written and done?

    Osamu Dazai picked up a small square box closest to him and opened it. Inside was a thousand origami cranes. When he looked more carefully, it was full of thousand origami cranes that failed to fold. .

    Osamu Dazai seemed to have remembered something, he took out his mobile phone and called up the photos to find the picture he took and compared it with the paper crane in his hand, and found that the paper crane in the picture was better than any of the paper cranes in his hand.

    Osamu Dazai was stunned, as if he knew something.

    He took out a notebook from the pile of things in front of him, opened it, and there were some records in it.

    [First time making crab fried rice. According to the recipe, it was still too salty. ]

    [Second test, uh, too weak. ]

    [The third test, no, the taste is not very good. ]

    [The fourth test, check the heat. ]

    [The one hundred and first trial, everything is perfect, ready for the next dish. ]

    "Su Le you." Osamu Dazai whispered.

    He silently looked at the things in front of him.

    Well, this love letter is very familiar, it is the first edition of the second love letter written by Su Le; looking at these bracelets, it is the product of Su Le's "failure"; the box is filled with Su Le made for him The ring, but it is obvious that he is wearing the best version; look at this again...

    Looking at it, Osamu Dazai suddenly felt a little cold on his face, he wiped his face, it turned out Is crying. In fact, Osamu Dazai has always had a doubt, how could he meet such a person.

    When Su Le came back, he felt something was wrong, the house was too quiet today. Su Le saw Dazai Zhi who was sitting silently in the living room at a glance, he was a little worried, Dazai Zhi looked a little wrong now.

    "Mr. Dazai, what's wrong with you?" Su Le was very worried.

    Dazai Zhi hugged Su Le's waist, rubbed against Su Le's arms, and said hoarsely, "Su Le, why are you being so nice to me?"

    Su Le rubbed Dazai Zhi's hair, "Mr. Dazai , why do you think so, in my opinion, you always deserve the best."

    "How is it possible." Someone like him.

    Su Le thought for a while, and said in a gentle voice: "Mr. Dazai, this world seems very boring and boring. Although this world disappoints you, not everyone disappoints you. It is not you who are sorry for the world, but the world who is sorry You, you can also take it as, I am the apology this world gives you." The

    air became a little quiet for a while.

    After a while, Osamu Dazai's voice came, "No, Su Le is not an apology, Su Le is a thank you gift from this world."

    "Su Le is a gift that belongs to me." Dazai Osamu emphasized.

    Su Le had no choice but to say, "Okay, then I'm just a thank you."

    [You are not an apology, you are a thank you, a gift from this boring world to me. ]

    ——Postscript

    :

    Su Le will never give the original version to Osamu Dazai, he will always make it perfect, and he always believes that Osamu Dazai deserves the best. So what Osamu Dazai has always seen is the best version, and Su Le unknowingly collected a lot of "failures" (in his own opinion). That's all.

    The author has something to say: I was wrong, I feel like OOC is quite serious (be confident, remove it)

    I'm sorry I was wrong! ! !

    And I'm a short guy today

    Tomorrow, go to the new world ()     ——Humble

    author

    , please leave a comment, ask for a favorite