25

Chapter 25 Ten Years Bazooka (2)

    Osamu Dazai: The person involved regretted it, regretted it very much, ten years later I will be a super invincible scumbag

    —

    Su Le patted Osamu Dazai on the back, and said softly: "Osamu Dazai, did you sneak away to try again? Suicide?"

    Osamu Dazai:? ? ?

    Ten years later, what have you done?

    Osamu Dazai is wronged now, very wronged. He was hit by a ten-year bazooka, and after running ten years later, he directly faced the angry Su Le and was severely scolded. After finally coming back, he was trained by Su Le again. Is it too late for him to destroy himself ten years later?

    "Dazai Osamu, you'd better tell me honestly."

    Dazai Osamu was also very helpless, who knows what I did ten years later. But he can guess some. With Su Le in charge, he wouldn't have the chance to commit suicide, it's just daily diving. Ten years later, when he committed suicide, there must be a problem with Su Le. Maybe this problem is quite big. For example, Su Le doesn't want him anymore.

    Osamu Dazai thought that this might make him feel bad. Thinking of Su Le not wanting him anymore, he felt that the world suddenly lost interest, no wonder he would choose to commit suicide ten years later.

    "Did Osamu Dazai not explain?"

    Osamu Dazai was startled, with a smile on his face, his eyes wide open, trying to get away with it, "Su Le, that's me ten years later, how would I know what he's thinking?"

    Su Le ignored Dazai Ji's sophistry. How could Dazai Osamu not be able to figure out his own thoughts, he is essentially a person. Su Le leaned close to Dazai Zhi's ear, and said softly, "Dazai Zhi, you are not honest, so you can go out and make a floor for me." After speaking, Su Le left here.

    Osamu Dazai felt bad after hearing this. Su Le is going to drive him out for vacation, how can this be possible! He hurriedly caught up with Su Le's footsteps, and shouted while chasing, "Su Le, wait for me, I was wrong, I just have to explain it honestly!"

    The others who stayed in the hall: Tsk, The atmosphere in the room deserved to be overturned

    was very solemn, neither Dazai Osamu nor Su Le spoke.

    Su Le opened his mouth to break the silence; "Please tell me the truth."

    Osamu Dazai straightened his words, trying not to make himself look so ugly.

    Su Le didn't disturb Dazai's self-rescue activities either, he just sat and watched Dazai's performance.

    Osamu Dazai thought about his words, and he said, "Ten years after I went, I saw Su Le who was very angry. I even gave me a scolding after I went, obviously I didn't do anything, it's all ten years later My fault!" So I have nothing to do with the rain.

    "And then?" Su Le asked.

    Osamu Dazai carefully looked up at Su Le's expression. He swallowed his saliva, "Let me guess, when I go back ten years later and try to commit suicide, there should be an emotional problem between me and Su Le."