21

Chapter 21 Sicily's Hospitable Neighbors

    Su Le looked at the house in front of him and felt very satisfied. The appearance of the house in front of him is very similar to the appearance of the house in Japan, probably because he is afraid that he will not get used to Italy. This is Osamu Dazai's gentleness.

    Walking into the house, Su Le was also surprised to find that the furniture and everything inside were exactly the same as those in Japan.

    "This?"

    Dazai Zhi saw that Su Le had discovered it, and he proudly puffed out his chest, "Look, this is the surprise I gave you. Are you happy, Su Le?"

    Su Le's eyes were slightly red, and he suppressed tears. "I like it very much, thank you Mr. Dazai."

    Dazai Zhi looked at Su Le's slightly red eyes, and he joked, "Su Le is such a big person, why are you still crying?" He reached out and touched Su Le s face.

    "I didn't cry!"

    "Hey hey, everything Su Le said is right."

    Mori Ogai and Nakahara Chuya who followed behind looked at the scene in front of them with toothache. Sour, they are really sour.

    Ogai Mori & Chuya Nakahara: I shouldn't be inside, I should be outside.

    ——

    "Eh?" Nana Sawada looked at several people walking into the next house. "Did the new resident next door come over? Tsunakichi took some biscuits and went to visit."

    Hearing what his mother said, Tsunayoshi Sawada obediently picked up the biscuits on the table and went to visit next door.

    "Ding dong——"

    Su Le, who was preparing lunch in the kitchen, heard the doorbell ring. He shouted to Osamu Dazai who was playing games in the living room, "Mr. Dazai, please open the door, someone is coming."

    Osamu Dazai focused on the game in his hand, and casually directed Ogai Mori, who was reading the newspaper, "Mr. Mori, Go and open the door."

    Mori Ogai stopped turning over the newspaper, raised his eyebrows and looked at Dazai Zhi, "It was Dazai Zhi who Su Le-jun called, not me. Dazai-kun should go and open the door by himself."

    Osamu Dazai looked at Mori Ogai in disbelief, "So you came here to eat free rice? The leader of Hong Kong and gangsters eats free rice at other people's house. Is this a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality?"

    Mori Ogai: Take people His hands are short and his mouth is soft,

    Mori Ogai is still a little bit unwilling, "Then why didn't Dazai-kun go by himself?"

    "I'm playing a game, this is a battle that determines the dignity of a man!" You are shameless!"

    Nakahara Nakahara also dismissed it, "This is the art of war!"

    "Slug, you are a sinister villain!"

    "You are a dead mackerel."