67

Chapter 67

    Osamu Dazai nodded at them, and signaled with his eyes that they should not panic, they could do it.

    The monster in the formation said that it's no wonder if you don't panic, she is panicking a lot now. She is going to be gone now. Hey, part-time jobs are dangerous, so be careful about part-time jobs! ! !

    Osamu Dazai took out the dagger Su Le gave him from his arms, and quietly walked behind Su Le.

    Chang Jingji was stunned when he saw Osamu Dazai's actions from the corner of his eye. What is Osamu Dazai going to do? Kill your wife? Ah bah, no.

    Zhang Jingsi thought about it carefully, and then suddenly realized. Oh, Osamu Dazai is about to start his show.

    When Osamu Dazai walked ten meters away from Su Le with the dagger, he suddenly said: "Su Le, get out of here quickly, that monster wants to control me to hurt you, I don't want to, hurry up, I will resist I ca n't stop!"

    Su Le suddenly turned to look at Dazai Zhi. I saw Osamu Dazai struggling in front of him, as if he was struggling with something. Sometimes he took two steps forward, and then suddenly backed away, and now Osamu Dazai's eyes were full of pain.

    Su Le felt his heart tremble, and he unconsciously walked forward a few steps, wanting to see the situation of Dazai Zhi.

    Osamu Dazai said that this is something that you can meet? It's about to roll over and die when it's close.

    Osamu Dazai immediately staggered two steps back, shaking his head at Su Le with a painful expression on his face. He raised his hand tremblingly and pointed at the formation.

    "Su Le, hurry up, while I'm holding her back, go and put the spell on it." Osamu Dazai raised his left hand to hold his right hand, and tightly controlled it, "Su Le, go! We won't last long. "

    Su Le looked at Osamu Dazai, clenched the things in his hand, turned around and ran towards the formation.

    Zhang Jingsi and the monsters in the formation breathed a sigh of relief, and were finally persuaded.

    Su Le successfully attached the spell. At this time, the formation suddenly glowed, and Chang Jingsi changed a gesture and continued to send spiritual power into it.

    The monster inside performed her duties dutifully—she bent down in pain and covered her face with her hands, blood kept dripping from her fingers, and it couldn't stop dripping down.

    "No, no, I haven't found him yet. I won't just disappear, I must find him. No, I can't just disappear like this..." the monster inside the formation murmured.

    Su Le's face was a little solemn at this time, he felt that this monster would have a backhand. Hold the badge tightly in your hand to prevent the monster from suddenly running away.

    The monster accidentally saw Su Le's movements from the corner of his eye and was startled, she immediately changed her mind. What else is there to play, do you want to die? She made a decisive decision to unilaterally end this fatal scene.

    She pretended to be invincible and struggled vigorously in the formation.

    "No! I don't want to disappear, I want to find that man!" All blamed her head in pain.