59

Chapter 59 Lunch

    After the monster incident, the intersection between Su Le and Natsume Takashi increased.

    patio.

    Su Le was drying his clothes when a distressed figure ran past his door. Su Le took a closer look, it was Natsume Takashi.

    Seeing his appearance, Su Le knew that he had met a monster again.

    "Hey, Natsume, what kind of trouble have you encountered again? Why are you in such a mess?" Su Le smiled and called Natsume Takashi.

    Natsume Takashi stopped when he heard the voice and smiled wryly: "It's nothing, I just met another monster who wanted to rob Natsume's friend's account. It's nothing serious     .

    "

in the grass.

    "Mr. Su, I'll hide with you for a while, and I'll leave when he passes by."

    Su Le blinked at him, indicating that it was ok.

    A black, jelly-like monster ran quickly past Sule's door, and the words in its mouth could be faintly heard: "Natsume's friend account, give me the friend account...

    " After a while, after the sound disappeared, Natsume Takashi got out of the grass, and he patted the leaves stuck to his body and let out a sigh of relief.

    Seeing Natsume Takashi's current state, Su Le laughed out loud.

    "Xiamu, take off the leaves on your head, there are leaves stuck to the back of your clothes." Su Le kindly reminded him.

    Natsume Takashi who was just about to go out:? ? ? ! ! !

    "What is Natsume's look like? Where did you go for fun?" Dazai Osamu's teasing voice came from upstairs.

    Natsume Takashi looked up to the second floor, a little embarrassed, he whispered: "It's just a little thing."

    Dazai Osamu looked around Natsume Takashi, but found that he didn't see the familiar figure. He asked curiously: "Where's Niangkou Sansan?"

    Natsume Takashi remained silent.

    Seeing Natsume Takashi like this, Osamu Dazai knew that Niangkou Sansan had gone out to drink and eat steamed buns again.

    "What an incompetent bodyguard."

    "You black mud, who do you say is incompetent?" Niangkou Sansan's irritable voice came from the side.

    "That's you!" Osamu Dazai quickly countered.

    Osamu Dazai and Niangkou Sansanyi time had a strong smell.

    Seeing that they were about to fight, Natsume Takashi quickly picked up his mother, Sansan, and left here, not forgetting to turn around and say: "Then Sansan and I will leave first, and see you next time."