56

Chapter 56

    After Osamu Dazai said this, Su Le was a little speechless. This scene is really familiar. The last time I traveled to Italy, Osamu Dazai seemed to say the same thing.

    "Mr. Dazai, may I ask why this time?" Su Le looked at Dazai who was squatting on the ground and asked seriously.

    Osamu Dazai's face was downcast, and he said very aggrieved: "Wow, Su Le, you don't know how much they go too far. They entrusted me to complete all the commissions alone. You don't know how many there are. There are so-so many !”

    Osamu Dazai said while gesturing to Su Le.

    Su Le: ...

    you chose to skip work just because your job doesn't allow you to fish?

    Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le anxiously, trying to soften his heart and agreed to go to Yayuan now.

    Su Le smiled slightly at Dazai Zhi, only to see him say: "No, Mr. Dazai, you should go to work honestly for me during this period, besides, Yayuan has not started school during this period. Mr. Dazai, don't think about it now There is nothing to talk about."

    Dazai Osamu saw that the eye attack failed, he sat on the ground discouraged, and refused to get up.

    "Su Le, let me tell you clearly now, I, Dazai Osamu, will never get up. If you agree to go to Yayuan now, I will get up."

    Su Le only felt a little headache when he saw Dazai Zhi like this, "Now go to Yahara It wasn’t realistic.”

    Seeing this, Osamu Dazai immediately changed his mind and said, “Then I don’t want to work today.”

    Su Le: So this is your purpose, right

    ? What a little cabbage, yellow in the ground, no one loves it. I am just a weak little cabbage, but I have to withstand the wind and rain. I am a poor little cabbage, and I have to accept the destruction of outsiders."

    Su Le: .. ....

    Please continue your show.

    The bedroom suddenly fell silent, and no one spoke. Contains#哥#儿#全#理#

    Seeing that Su Le ignored him, Osamu Dazai felt a bit uncomfortable. He turned his head to look at Su Le who was leaning against the door, and said pitifully, "Can I really not ask for leave today?"

    Su Le was unmoved.

    "Is it really not possible?" Osamu Dazai continued his efforts.

    Su Le was unmoved x2

    "It looks really impossible." Dazai Zhi muttered in a low voice, "But I have already invited you, Su Le, you didn't think of it."

    After finishing speaking, Dazai Zhi looked at Su Le triumphantly.

    Su Le said angrily: "Mr. Dazai, you have already invited me, why are you here?"