78: Daily Life (End)

Chapter 78 Daily Life (3) End

    Osamu Dazai recently discovered that something was wrong with Su Le, not very wrong, but very wrong. Specifically, he kept avoiding him, as if he was hiding something from him and refused to tell him.

    Although this is not a big deal, Osamu Dazai decided to ask around.

    "Su Le, don't you pay much attention to me recently?" Osamu Dazai stopped Su Le who wanted to go out, and said with an aggrieved face.

    Su Le was at a loss. He went to the amusement park with Dazai Zhi yesterday, and even rode the Ferris wheel. The day before yesterday, he took Dazai Zhi to the next city for a short trip, and the day before yesterday, he took him to visit Zhou Fangzun. They...

    so he doesn't care much about Dazai?

    Seeing that Su Le didn't speak, Dazai felt even more sad: "Wow, Su Le, you've changed. You really weren't like this before. Su Le was so good before, it wouldn't be like this, ignoring me every day, not now. Answer my question. You feel guilty at first glance, don’t you? Su Le, you have raised other slaughters outside.” Su

    Le: ...

    Dazai Zhi, have you watched some weird eight o’clock drama again? ?

    So it's better to force Osamu Dazai to quit, right?

    Su Le felt very headache, although this situation had to be repeated every two days.

    He can only skillfully rub his head and smooth his hair to provide one-stop service.

    "No, I will always be by your side."

    Osamu Dazai lay down on Su Le's body in frustration, rubbed against Su Le's neck, and said in a low voice, "Su Le does this every time, it's just too foul "

    "It's not a foul, it's what I want to say to Mr. Dazai." Su Le corrected.

    "Really?"

    "Yes."

    "Then trust you again~"

    "Hmm"

    Afterwards, Osamu Dazai felt a little wrong in retrospect, why was he dismissed so simply by Su Le again? Isn't his purpose to ask what Su Le is secretly preparing these days?

    Osamu Dazai was about to get up to ask again, but after thinking for a while, he sat back down again.

    Forget it, don't go.

    Since it was something that he couldn't let him know, it must be a surprise.

    Of course, surprises cannot be known in advance. Is it still a surprise if you know in advance?

    So let's wait for Su Le to reveal the answer.

    It's definitely not because he will still be dismissed by Su Le's direct words in the end, although he still wants to hear it.