77: Daily life (2)

Chapter 77 Daily life (2)

    Atsushi Nakajima felt that today's armed detective agency was too quiet.

    He looked around and found that Dazai Osamu was not seen today.

    Is today a little weird?

    "Never mind, Osamu Dazai missed work again." Kunikida Doppo was very calm, not surprised that Osamu Dazai would skip work. Osamu Dazai who doesn't skip work, is he still Osamu Dazai? That is absolutely not.

    Atsushi Nakajima: ...

    Although it is not surprising, Mr. Kunikida is too calm, right?

    "Atsushi, please take these things to Dazai." Kunikida Doppo said while taking out a large pile of orders from the table next to him.

    Atsushi Nakajima took it, and he was still a little confused: "But...but, where is Mr. Dazai?"

    Kunikida Doppo looked at Atsushi Nakajima in surprise, his eyes full of love.

    "Where there is Su Le, there is Osamu Dazai, come on!" Kunikida Doppo patted him on the shoulder, and sent Atsushi Nakajima outside the door by the way.

    "Wait until you come back safely."

    Nakajima Atsushi: ...I am a cute little tiger, why do you want to treat a cute little tiger like this?

    Atsushi Nakajima could only take orders to send work to Osamu Dazai.

    Standing at the door of the restaurant, Atsushi Nakajima took a deep breath, raised his hand and pushed the door open.

    "Dingling—" The wind chimes on the door collided and made a crisp sound.

    Su Le looked up and found that it was Atsushi Nakajima.

    He raised a smile: "Yeah, it's Nakajima-kun, do you want to eat something? Mr. Dazai is sitting in the last corner, please give him these entrusted work orders first." Nakajima Atsushi was a little embarrassed: "I just

    came Send me a job, don't bother Mr. Su."

    "No trouble, I'll get you something to eat, you go and sit down."

    "It's really unnecessary..."

    After a delay, Atsushi Nakajima was arranged for an afternoon tea.

    Atsushi Nakajima looked at Su Le who turned around to prepare and sighed, Mr. Su is really gentle. Every time they come over, Mr. Su will give them free bills. In this way, will Mr. Su's restaurant really not lose money?

    Atsushi Nakajima is also worried today.

    "Mr. Dazai, this is today's job, do you want to..." Take a look first?

    Before Atsushi Nakajima finished speaking, Osamu Dazai frightened him back.

    Mr. Dazai's eyes are so scary QAQ