31

Chapter 31 The Law of Conservation of Europe and Africa (2)

    Osamu Dazai thought for a while, then he smiled mysteriously at Su Le, "Then..."

    Su Le:? ? ? !!!

    ——

    "Ding Dong ——"

    "Hey, who knocked on the door after this order?" Sawada Nana was a little curious, who knocked on their door after this order. "Iemitsu, please open the door. Someone is coming outside."

    Hearing the voice, Iemitsu put down the newspaper in his hand and got up to open the door. When the door opened, he was a little surprised to see someone coming, "Huh? Why is Dazai-kun here today?" Did we visit?" Usually, he wished he could take Su Le far away.

    Dazai Osamu's smile remained unchanged, he took out the phone screen and handed it to him, "This is the software."

    Iemitsu Sawada knew what was going on the moment he saw the software. He turned sideways to let Osamu Dazai in, and shouted upstairs: "Tsunayoshi, Mr. Dazai has something to do with you!"

    "Here we come!" Sawada Tsunayoshi's voice came from upstairs.

    Sawada Nana came out of the kitchen with dinner, "Hey, it's Mr. Osamu Dazai, didn't Su Le come over today?"

    "Su Le is a little unwell today, resting at home. I came to see Tsunayoshi-kun today. " Dazai replied.

    "What do you want me for?" Sawada Tsunayoshi was a little surprised that Osamu Dazai would come to him suddenly, and he always felt that it was not a good thing.

    Osamu Dazai walked over and patted him on the shoulder in a friendly manner. He took out his mobile phone and shook it in front of him, "This is the software you made by accident."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..." Just Know nothing good.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's face remained unchanged, and he sent an invitation to Osamu Dazai, "Let's talk upstairs." After all, what happened next was very shameful.

    Osamu Dazai nodded and accepted Sawada Tsunayoshi's invitation.

    Sawada Nana felt very strange looking at the background of them going upstairs, she whispered: "Mr. Dazai and Tsunayoshi, do they have something to discuss?"

    Sawada Iemitsu stopped Sawada Nana's shoulder, and said with certainty: " Yes, they have a very important matter to discuss."

    Sawada Nana nodded half understanding.

    Upstairs—

    the atmosphere in the room is a little dignified.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi and Dazai Osamu sat and stared at each other.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada couldn't help but said: "Mr. Dazai, is there any problem with this software?"

    Osamu Dazai shook his head, and Tsunayoshi Asawada smiled: "No, this software is very good, but... ..."