63

Chapter 63 The Strange Patriarch

    "So this is what it's like to be a teacher?" Osamu Dazai asked lazily while lying on the table.

    "Well, isn't it boring?" Su Le knew that it was not easy for Dazai to be quiet and obey the rules for a long time.

    "Classes are boring." Osamu Dazai said casually, "But because Su Le is in class, so it's not boring."

    Su Le was taken aback, Osamu Dazai was very straightforward sometimes.

    "If Mr. Dazai is really bored, then go to school." Su Le suggested.

    "Hey, Su Le, just rest assured and get busy."

    Su Le looked at the cheerful back of Osamu Dazai leaving, but was still a little worried. If Dazai rules him, nothing will happen, right...?

    Osamu Dazai, who left the office, wandered around the school.

    "It's no different from Su Le's previous high school."

    But Osamu Dazai felt bored after a while.

    Osamu Dazai wandered around aimlessly. Because he was too unfamiliar with the surrounding environment, he also managed to get lost.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the empty space in front of him and fell into deep thought, where is he?

    Forget it, we will find a way later.

    Thinking of this, Osamu Dazai continued to wander in peace.

    "Tong, grab it."

    Hearing this voice, Osamu Dazai stopped in his tracks.

    Is there someone in front? Dazai raised his eyebrows.

    "Hiss—you damn demon extermination!"

    Exorcist?

    Osamu Dazai moved back to the footsteps he was about to leave. He thought about it, and happily decided to go forward to see what happened.

    Tong caught the monster who was trying to escape, tied it up and mentioned it in front of Chang Jingsi.

    Zhang Jingsi turned the umbrella in his hand, and asked without emotion: "Who sent you here?" The

    monster struggled vigorously. She had a ferocious face, and roared: "I won't say it, let me go!" Chang Jingsi

    knew that she didn't know the specific reason when he saw her like this, and he probably ran here again because of his own strength Come monster.

    A spell appeared in his hand and was about to throw it at the monster.

    "Crack——"

    "Who?" Tong Piao went in front of Chang Jingsi and drew out his knife to protect him.

    "Come out when you've seen enough." Dechang Jingji didn't panic in the slightest, "I know you've been standing there for a long time."