28

Chapter 28 Diving (1)

    Su Le did not expect that Osamu Dazai would prepare such a surprise for him yesterday.

    It's late at night, and the happy time always passes quickly. Su Le and Dazai Zhi stood on the balcony looking at the starry night sky.

    Su Le pointed to the stars in the sky and said one by one: "Look here is Cepheus, not far from it is Cassiopeia, look next to Pegasus, that is Andromeda... .”

    Osamu Dazai listened carefully.

    After talking for a while, Su Le pointed to the brightest star and said, "Dazai Osamu, look, that's Polaris, the brightest one."

    Dazai Osamu nodded, "I saw it."

    "Dazai Osamu, you are like the North Star, always pointing the way for me." Su Le paused, and he emphasized: "You are my North Star."

    Dazai Osamu was stunned, and he laughed, "Yes , I am Su Le’s North Star, Su Le and you are also my North Star.”

    “Well, we are all North Star.” The

    moonlight was hazy, and the white light slanted on their holding hands.

    ——

    "Osamu Dazai, wake up. Get up and prepare to eat, don't you want to talk about going diving later?" Su Le lightly patted the cocooned person on the bed.

    "Cocoon" moved a bit, and a person slowly protruded from inside. Su Le rubbed his curly black hair, and called again: "Mr. Dazai, it's time to get up now."

    Dazai Zhi was sleepy, and he rubbed Su Le's palm reflexively, and he murmured softly: "Su Le , I'm so sleepy, can I talk for a while?" After finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai slightly opened his eyes and looked at Su Le.

    Su Le looked at the anticipation in Dazai Zhi's kite-colored eyes and was slightly shaken. He smiled and rejected Dazai Zhi's request.

    "No, if Mr. Dazai sleeps again, he will miss breakfast again. Mr. Dazai has a bad stomach, so he needs to eat well."

    Seeing Su Le's unmoved look, Dazai was a little discouraged. He held on to the quilt tightly, staring at the ceiling with blank eyes, "No, Su Le, it is impossible for you to wake me up from the bed, today I and my bed have become one."

    "Then you are Do you want to spend the rest of your life in your bed?"

    Osamu Dazai rang the alarm, he sat up and said righteously: "Of course, for my dear Su Le, I must get up."

    Su Le took revenge . Sexually messed up Osamu Dazai's already messy hair.     Su Le got up and took Dazaizhi's clothes for today from the box. He looked at Dazaizhi

    and asked, "Mr. Dazai, do you still want to wear a bandage today?"

After struggling for a long time, he finally made a difficult decision not to tie him up.