9

Chapter 9 Photos (5)

    Ps. This chapter is as good as the crematorium (after all, it hasn’t been written yet)

    ——

    "What does Dazai-kun want to do with me all the time?" Mori Ogai asked patiently.

    Osamu Dazai took a sip of coffee on his own, "I just want to see the leader?"

    "By the way, Dazai-kun, I didn't add sugar to this cup of coffee." Ogai Mori looked at the coffee that Ogai Dazai had drunk. gloat.

    Osamu Dazai spat out suddenly, "I said why it is so bitter, you are uneasy and kind."

    Mori Ogai shook his head and said regretfully, "I didn't let you drink this cup of coffee." So, this is You drink it yourself.

    Osamu Dazai put down the cup of coffee, and leaned on the chair exhaustedly, "Boss, why is there nothing in your office, it's boring." When

    Mori Ogai heard the words of Osamu Dazai, veins appeared on his forehead, and he looked at himself With a pile of work at hand, and another look at Osamu Dazai who is doing nothing, why does he want to hit someone so much.

    "Knock" the people in the office were knocked.

    "Boss, hello Dazai, Mr. Su is here." The gangster outside said.

    When Dazai heard that Su Le was coming, he sat up straight. Mori Ogai glanced at Osamu Dazai meaningfully, "Come in."

    Su Le walked into Mori Ogai's office, and walked forward without looking sideways, "I'm sorry for bringing such a big loss to Hong Kong black yesterday, today I’m here to discuss compensation with you.”

    Mori Ogai smiled, “Yesterday, Mr. Su Le acted reasonably, and did not cause any losses.”

    “But compensation is still required.” Su Le’s face was serious, “This is different "

    "Su Le, he said he won't pay compensation if he doesn't need it, he has money!" Osamu Dazai yelled from the side.

    Both Su Le and Mori Ogai ignored Dazai Osamu's words and continued to discuss the compensation.

    Osamu Dazai: Oh, I'm so angry, but I can't say it :)

    "Then please trouble Su Le-kun." Mori Ogai stood up and stretched out his hand to Su Le, "We are happy to cooperate."

    Su Le held the hand in front of him, "We are happy to cooperate."

    As for Osamu Dazai, who cares about him.

    Su Le breathed a sigh of relief after solving the compensation issue, "Then I'll take my leave first, see you next time."

    "See you next time, then I won't send Mr. Su Le off." Mori Ogai watched Su Le out of the chief's office.

    "What do you think, Dazai-kun?"