34

Chapter 34 Hand Models

    Another day of doing nothing.

    Dazai Zhi was lying on Su Le's lap, flicking his cell phone boredly, and he suddenly asked, "Su Le, where shall we go?"

    Su Le habitually rubbed Dazai Zhi's soft hair, and he put down the book , Think about it seriously.

    "Where do you want to go?"

    Dazai Zhi sighed, "Su Le, you are so cunning, why did you leave the question to me, I am the one who asked you."

    Su Le looked at Dazai Zhi innocently.

    Osamu Dazai resigned himself to giving up the inquiry. He took Su Le's hand and read it, Su Le followed him, and continued to flip through the book with the other hand.

    Osamu Dazai carefully looked at Su Le's hand. Su Le's hands are very white, just like him. His hands are very slender with well-defined bones and rounded nails. It may be because of long-term cooking that there is a thin layer of calluses on his tiger's mouth. Osamu Dazai compared their hands seriously, they were close together, then he inserted between his fingers and held them.

    "Su Le, look, our hands match very well." Osamu Dazai widened his eyes slightly, "It's just right to hold."

    Su Le lowered his head and glanced, "Yes, they match very well. Mr. Dazai and I also match very well."

    Osamu Dazai Covering his eyes with the other hand, he said helplessly: "It's really Su Le."

    Su Le asked in doubt: "Isn't Mr. Dazai and I compatible?"

    "Su Le and I are very suitable, very suitable. " Dazai said affirmatively.

    Su Le smiled silently.

    He looked down at the hand he was holding, and suddenly had an idea.

    "Mr. Dazai, how about we make hand models."

    "Hand models?"

    "Yes."

    Su Le picked up the book and handed it to Dazai Zhi, "This is it."

    Osamu Dazai looked at the introduction in the book, and said slowly: "First mix the purified water and the cloning powder. Then the two of you hold hands and put your hands in it. After it dries, take your hands out, and finally pour the mixed powder into it. Mold mixing powder..."

    "Yes, Mr. Dazai, would you like to make one?"

    "Yes. But Su Le, have you prepared the ingredients?" Osamu Dazai asked with a smile.

    Su Le: "..."

    "...Gun Jijun's house next door should have it?" Su Le said uncertainly.

    Osamu Dazai burst into laughter, "Does Tsunayoshi-kun know that you regard him as a treasure chest     ?

    "