65

Chapter 65 Curse

    "Natsume, long time no see." The blond man came over and greeted Natsume Takashi.

    "Long time no see, Mr. Natori."

    Natori Monday looked at Su Le and Dazai Ji curiously, and asked doubtfully, "Who are these two?"

    "They are my neighbors. This is Su Le, who is also my teacher. The person next to Mr. Su is Osamu Dazai, who is Mr. Su's lover." Takashi Natsume explained, "Then we have something to ask Mr. Natori for help this time."

    Natori was a little fake surprised on Monday. He took a careful look at Osamu Dazai and thought for a while.

    "It turned out to be a curse. Let's go to the coffee shop over there and talk carefully." Natori suggested on Monday.

    "Okay."

    Cafe.

    "Then Mr. Dazai, please tell me the specific situation."

    Osamu Dazai stirred the coffee in the cup, repeated his experience again, and slightly downplayed what he did after meeting the monster.

    Natori fell into deep thought after listening to Monday.

    "Is the monster dead? It's a bit difficult."

    Su Le was very worried when he heard this sentence.

    Natori looked at Osamu Dazai with a serious face, "Let me try first, I don't know if it will work."

    Osamu Dazai nodded in agreement.

    He rolled up his sleeves and began to undo the bandages around his wrists, revealing the black marks on his wrists. This black mark is different from the faintly visible one before, it seems to be more solid now.

    Natori Monday saw the black mark and frowned.

    "Now we have to find a way to get rid of it. When it becomes completely black, the curse will start to take effect. Now Mr. Dazai, do you feel that your temper is a little bit affected? This is the curse slowly starting to take effect."

    Hearing these words, Su Le trembled his hand and almost knocked over the coffee cup in front of him, but Dazai Zhiji quickly held it up.

    "Su Le, be careful, don't get the coffee on your clothes."

    Now Su Le doesn't want to worry about whether the coffee cup is upside down or whether the coffee will get on the clothes. Now he just wants to know how to get rid of the black mark.

    Natori Yiyi stretched out his hand and placed his hand on the black mark on Dazai Osamu's wrist, and began to form a handprint, and said, "All those who are about to fight in the front line up, Feng!"

    A flash of white light flashed, and the black mark became much lighter.

    Natori withdrew his hand on Monday, and he said with a little apology: "I am not good at learning, so I can only temporarily contain it and slow down its change speed, and it cannot be completely eradicated. But I can recommend you to go to the field house to touch it. By chance, their patriarch, Zhang Jingsi, should have a solution."