61

Chapter 61 Natsume and Youkai

    After knowing that Natsume Takashi was also studying at Prefectural Konai High School, Su Le had one more thing in his daily life. It is to help Natsume Takashi hide from various monsters who want to rob Natsume's friend account.

    Su Le was walking along the path in the school with a teacup in hand, when suddenly his eyes blurred, and a black figure floated past him. He knew that this was another monster.

    Su Le took a sip of water slowly, waiting for Natsume Takashi to appear.

    Sure enough, Natsume Takashi's embarrassed figure appeared on the path.

    Su Le greeted him with a smile, "What a coincidence, Natsume, you are being targeted again?"

    Natsume Takashi looked left and right, and heaved a sigh of relief when he found that the monster did not catch up. He patted the forest sticking to his body, and said helplessly: "Mr. Su, it's not that you don't know that this is my daily routine. Recently, there have been a lot of monsters here, and many monsters are rushing to Natsume's friend's account. Yes ."

    "It's too difficult." Su Le suddenly sympathized with Natsume Takashi.

    Su Le suddenly remembered something, and he asked, "Didn't Niangkou Sansan follow you? There are more and more monsters recently, and I feel that you will encounter some danger. Is it okay if it is not by your side?"

    Natsume Takashi shook his head, "Niangkou Sansan just went after another monster, otherwise I wouldn't have escaped so easily."

    Su Le suddenly realized that it was so.

    "Natsume's Book of Friends...Give me Natsume's Book of Friends!" The leaves in the nearby woods began to tremble.

    Natsume Takashi became alert, "Teacher Su, let's get out of here, that monster is about to come after us."

    Su Le nodded, and left behind Natsume Takashi.

    Su Le followed Natsume Takashi, and the black monster was chasing after him.

    Natsume Takashi's eyes lit up when he saw the familiar mountain next to him. He turned to Su Le and said, "Teacher, go this way."

    "Hand over Natsume's friend account!" The voice of the monster behind them was getting closer and closer.

    Su Le inadvertently saw that monster was about to launch an attack, he quickly pulled Natsume Takashi aside to avoid it, a big hole was blown out where they were standing just now. Before the two of them could breathe a sigh of relief, the monster attacked them again.

    There is no way, Su Le said softly: "Shield." The

    monster's attack happened to be blocked by the shield.

    "It's dangerous." Su Le sighed lightly.

    Natsume Takashi was a little surprised when he saw the sudden appearance of the shield, but he didn't ask much. He watched sharply as the monster's eyes became redder and redder, as if it was about to go berserk, he secretly felt bad.