33

Chapter 33 Ou Feizhi Things You Didn't Know

    1. What did Osamu Dazai say to Su Le? Did

    Osamu Dazai really not know what Su Le was doing and ignore him? No, how could he not know.

    Osamu Dazai listened to the conversation between Su Le and Tsunayoshi Sawada through the earphone.

    "What is this?" Su Le's curious voice sounded.

    "This? This is our research software. I don't know why it suddenly made an error. It has become a small simulation game. After debugging, you can program the values ​​yourself, and you can pinch whatever you want." Sawada Tsunayoshi explained.

    Su Le's heart was moved, he hesitated and said: "Then can we put the real person's value in it?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was speechless for a moment.

    He thought for a while, and replied with the same hesitation: "Should... it should be possible, just try it."

    Su Le took the phone, adjusted the value, and still muttered: "Well, Osamu Dazai likes to eat Crab meat, likes MSG, hates dogs and Mr. Nakahara Chuya. He has a high IQ, one of the people who holds the script in his hand, and likes to tie bandages all over his body except his head. He also likes roses, okay It's okay because I like it. He is 1.81 meters tall and weighs 67 kilograms. He has a pair of iris eyes, his black hair is slightly curly, and his motto is refreshing, clear and energetic suicide... .”

    Tsunayoshi Sawada twitched his lips.

    More than half an hour later, Su Le finally returned the phone to Sawada Tsunayoshi, and he looked at him expectantly, "It's probably like this, let's see what the resulting person looks like."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi began to resign himself to his fate, A model whose appearance was 90% of that of Osamu Dazai appeared on the phone screen.

    Su Le frowned, "This one doesn't work, it still doesn't look like it, here it should be..."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi listened to it with nothing to love.

    Osamu Dazai couldn't help laughing at home. Although he didn't see the live version, he could imagine Tsunayoshi Sawada's helplessness. He lay on the bed, looked at the ceiling above his head, and suddenly had a plan in his mind.

    Osamu Dazai: When everything is ready, it's up to Su Le.

    "Then what do you want, Dazai?"

    Dazai thought for a while, then he smiled mysteriously at Su Le, "Then..."

    "Then let me do it myself ." Measure Su Le's value for Su Le." Osamu Dazai finished the next words slowly.

    Su Le:? ? ? ? ? ?

    2. Globalization of the game

    Since Tsunayoshi Sawada was severely abused that day, he changed his past (?). He looked at the software on the phone and suddenly had an idea in his mind.