48

Chapter 48 Games

    "Su Le, this one, add friends." Anna Kushina stuffed her mobile phone into Su Le's arms.

    Su Le looked down and saw that it was a familiar interface.

    He said with some surprise: "Anna also plays this game?"

    Kushina Anna nodded, "Add friends."

    Su Le took out his phone and opened the game. Anna Kushina saw clearly from the side, some icons of Su Le were completely different from hers, and the names were also very different.

    The progress bar of the game is slowly advancing, and when it reaches 100%, the screen goes black.

    Small pink flowers floated from above, and a row of large characters were displayed.

    [Welcome Su Le home ^-^]

    What you see is an exquisite house, the surrounding scenery and environment are very beautiful.

    At this time, an exquisite villain walked out of that house, with three characters [Dazai Osamu] on his head.

    Kushina Anna: She knew it would be like this

    [Osamu Dazai] rubbed his eyes sleepily, he yawned, looked left and right, as if he was looking for something.

    He didn't see the person he wanted to see, and sat on the ground aggrieved, with a bubble popping up above his head.

    'QAQ Su Le, I want Su Le'

    Kuname Anna: Tsk

    Su Le looked at the villain on the screen and felt that he was about to cry, he was a little helpless.

    "Mr. Dazai, you are about to cry when you play the game."

    Osamu Dazai sat up from the sofa, opened the game in his hand, and muttered: "Hey, Su Le, don't say such misleading words Okay? I won't cry."

    After a while, another figure appeared on the screen of Su Le's phone, it was [Su Le].

    [Su Le] went to [Dazai Osamu], squatted down, and hugged him.

    'Osamu Dazai don't cry, I'm here. '

    [Osamu Dazai] wiped his eyes vigorously, and hugged him back.

    After Su Le looked at the villain on the screen and became happy again, he clicked on the friend address book.

    "Anna, what is your game ID?" Su Le asked.

    "1208"

    Su Le searched for this ID, and he pointed to the head of a red crystal ball and said, "Is it this one?"

    "Yes."

    Su Le sent her a friend request, "Okay now, Anna, take a look Friend application."

    Kushina looked down at her phone, and a friend application with a bandage head appeared, she agreed to the friend, and clicked to send it.

    In the blink of an eye, [Kushina Anna] appeared next to [Dazai Osamu] and [Su Le].

    'Su Le is good. '[Kushina Anna] looked at [Su Le] eagerly.

    [Su Le] skillfully rubbed [Kushina Anna]'s hair.

    "Long time no see Anna, I'll show you around" [Su Le] took her hand and prepared to take her to get familiar with the familiar environment.

    Unexpectedly, his hand was held by [Dazai Osamu], 'I'm going too. '

    [Su Le] took [Dazai Osamu] with his left hand and [Kushina Anna] with his right hand and began to walk around.

    Su Le looked at the map and found that there was an extra place, he was a little curious. He controlled the villain to walk towards the newly opened area, and as soon as he stepped into the heart area, he had a face-to-face meeting with a red-haired man.

    Why is this red-haired man so familiar?

    'Respect! '[Kushina Ana] had a small bubble popping out of his head.

    [Zhou Fangzun]: '...'

    Zhou Fangzun never imagined that he would meet Osamu Dazai and Su Le just playing a game.

    What a coincidence, Mr. Zun. '[Dazai Osamu] came out of the head of such a sentence.

    Zhou Fangzun understood this sentence instantly, [Dazai Zhi] is Su Le, [Su Le] is Dazai Zhi.

    Tsk.

    Su Le and the others added another person to the team that pressed the map.

    On the way, they met other people from Barbara one after another, and saw Reishi Munakata leading Scepter 4 to practice swords.

    Su Le had to sigh that the world is really small.

    [Dazai Osamu]: 'What a coincidence'

    Others: I don't know why, they have a hunch that there will be more such coincidences in the future

    . Author qwqHappy

    May Day! ! ! ! ! !

    happy holidays! ! ! ! ! !