66

Chapter 66 Showtime

    Su Le took wicker sticks and stuck them in the four corners of the yard, and buried the charms prepared by Chang Jingsi in the corners. After doing this, Su Le's face was a little heavy, and he took a bundle of bandages and slowly wrapped them around his left hand.

    One lap, two laps, three laps...

    Chang Jingsi stopped in the center of the courtyard after drawing the formation, his eyes inadvertently glanced at Su Le, and suddenly he felt a sense of danger. Zhang Jingsi narrowed his eyes slightly, he was sure that the danger came from Su Le.

    Su Le, is really an extraordinary person, he really deserves to be Osamu Dazai's lover.

    Shiba looked around, he walked up to the idle Dazai Osamu and poked him.

    "Hey, is it really okay for Su Le to look like this?" Dechang Jingsi asked in a low voice.

    Osamu Dazai came back to his senses, and when he heard the words, he looked towards Su Le. After a while, he replied with a serious face: "I think it's okay, Su Le is very good. Don't you think Su Le is cute?"

    Dechang Jingsi: "..." No, he didn't Feel cute, even feel dangerous.

    It was a stupid decision for Shiba Shizuji to ask Osamu Dazai this question by himself. It is not unreasonable to say that Xi Shi is in the eye of the beholder, and Osamu Dazai's lover filter is also no problem.

    Chang Jingsi, who felt bored, decided to find someone else to talk (harass).

    Niangkou Sansan was sitting in the corridor not far away eating snacks, she raised her eyes slightly to look at Zhang Jingsi who was walking over.

    "Aren't you guys going to start performing? What are you doing here with me?" Niangkou Sansan felt aggrieved when she saw Chang Jingsi now.

    A few hours ago, Jingji Chang and Osamu Dazai made up this event, which was dangerous, and asked Takashi Natsume to leave first, so as not to be overwhelmed. Natsume Takashi was very worried when he heard this sentence, so he let him stay to help, so he had to skip the reception. It gets angry at the thought of those good wines that are far from it. Dangerous, dangerous, the most dangerous person in the audience is Su Le over there.

    Zhang Jingsi didn't feel embarrassed either, he sat next to Niangkou Sansan and picked up a piece of dim sum and ate it.

    After a while, Zhang Jingsi said slowly, "Hey, life is so blissful and unpredictable. I didn't know it before, so I, the head of the family, would also be reduced to juggling."

    Niangkou Sansan ignored it . he.

    "Why doesn't Sansan answer me so?" Zhang Jingsi paused, as if he remembered something, he warned, "Sansan must pretend to be a little later, and don't let Su Le see the flaws."

    Niangkou Sansan sneered. Believe it or not, it will tell Su Le the truth now, and let you fool me.

    Zhang Jingsi knew that Niangkou Sansan must be complaining, but he didn't care. He said casually: "I suddenly remembered the wine my grandfather buried when I was a child. It should be very fragrant now, after all, it has been buried for so many years."