32

Chapter 32 The Law of Conservation of Europe and Africa (3)

    Ever since Tsunayoshi Sawada upgraded the software to version 2.0, Su Le and Osamu Dazai have been obsessed with raising each other.

    "Didi——"

    Su Le clicked on the message and saw that it was Sawada Tsunayoshi who sent the message.

    [Sawada Tsunayoshi: Mr. Su, we have developed more functions of this software, and now we have put it on the shelves, and now it is a global online game. Here is the update package. Mr. Su and Mr. Dazai can update it now. When Mr. Su updates, there will be a surprise inside. Attached installation package x1]

    Su Le raised his eyebrows and was a little curious about what functions he had developed. He poked Osamu Dazai who was lying next to him and told him about it.

    Osamu Dazai said lazily: "Then update it, and see what new functions Tsunayoshi-kun has developed."

    Su Le nodded and manually updated the software.

    After it was installed, Su Le clicked on it. The progress bar is still walking slowly. After a long time, the progress bar has finally climbed to 100%.

    The screen of the phone went black, and then pink bubbles began to appear. Su Le smiled knowingly, still in the original style.

    The screen became brighter, and the goal was still the exquisite house surrounded by roses. Su Le found that there are many more buttons, such as traveling, visiting old friends, working and so on.

    Before Su Le could start researching, fireworks started to go off on the screen, and a huge airship flew from nowhere in the sky, with a banner hanging behind it - [Su Le and Dazai Zhi are online, the first couple to get married The husband and wife are online, let us wish them a long time] Osamu Dazai

    who just logged in at the side also saw this scene, and he was also confused by this operation.

    Su Le and Dazai Zhiji looked at each other, a little dumbfounded.

    [Sawada Tsunayoshi: You should have seen this surprise, I wish you a happy time. ]

    Su Le also saw the message from Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    "Mr. Gang Ji has a heart." Su Le sighed a little.

    Osamu Dazai echoed: "Yes."

    But they immediately stopped thinking that way, why is there such a thing as a card draw pool in this game to test European spirit? !

    Su Le looked at the best reward in the lottery pool and fell into deep thought. He silently opened the recharge channel, and first recharged a few 648. After all, as an African, he couldn't believe his luck.

    Osamu Dazai felt helpless when he saw Su Le's series of operations. He looked at the Su Le villain on his phone screen and fell silent. That dress looks good on Su Le, and so does that accessory. .....Finally, Osamu Dazai fell silent again after looking at his own deduction text message.

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai started to draw cards. Their goal was to have the best-looking outfit in the card pool this time. After all, there were only two of them, and the ones they drew were couple outfits!

    The two people who were fighting on the front line became silent when they saw the suit that had not been shipped.

    "Mr. Dazai, I'm so wrong."

    "Me too."

    "Hey." x2

    [Congratulations to Atsushi Nakajima for getting the dress x1, he is worthy of the contemporary European emperor! ]

    [Congratulations to Ryunosuke Akutagawa for getting the dress x1, worthy of the contemporary European Emperor! ]

    Su Le looked at the two banners that suddenly appeared, with a face full of despair, "Ah, there is no hope, I really like this suit, but Atsushi Nakajima and Ryunosuke Akutagawa are also playing this game?"

    Dazai Ji Zhi looked at Akutagawa Ryunosuke who appeared on the banner and felt a little unbelievable, "Akutagawa can play this kind of game?"

    Su Le looked at his only remaining draw, and randomly found a pool to draw down, " Forget it, I drew it for the last time, and it really turned out to be ashes..."

    A golden light suddenly appeared on the screen of the phone, Su Le opened his eyes wide, and he looked at the drawn thing in disbelief.

    He pulled Dazai Zhi's clothes, and asked in a trembling voice: "Dazai Zhi, did I seem to have smoked something extraordinary just now?"

    Dazai Zhi nodded affirmatively, "Yes, Su Le, you seem to have smoked A hidden set of clothes came out."

    Osamu Dazai took Su Le's hand that was in his soul, and flicked it casually on the screen of his mobile phone, golden light flashed.

    Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le's hand in surprise, "Wow, Su Le's godly hand."

    [Congratulations to Su Le and Osamu Dazai for pulling out a hidden limited wedding dress. The wedding, in this way, players who receive invitations can go to participate]

    Su Le pinched Dazai, a little unbelievable, "African me counterattack?"

    "Yes, Su Le, you are the best!" Dazai Zhizhi said naturally.

    [Su Le] and [Dazai Osamu] on the mobile phone put on the limited wedding dress, and were holding hands and sitting among the roses watching the sunset.

    [Hand in hand is a lifetime]

    [I want to watch the sunset with Su Le all the time]

    ——

    Osamu Dazai: We are a match made in heaven.

    The author has something to say: I always feel that something is missing hahahahahahaha

    African Su Le counterattacked ovo

    Today the author is still short (unreasonable and strong)

    The author has the cheek to ask for a wave of pre-acquisition and writing qvq

    (I hope to see the poor child)

    ——The

    author’s advice:

    the little krypton is happy, the big krypton hurts the body, and the strong krypton is wiped out.