29

Chapter 29 Diving (2)

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai sneaked underwater.

    Su Le felt a little strange looking at all kinds of underwater creatures, and he gestured towards Osamu Dazai.

    [Mr. Dazai, look over there]

    Dazai obeyed and looked in the direction Su Le pointed at. When he saw that thing, he raised his eyebrows.

    He gestured back to Su Le.

    [The ones over there are starfish, all kinds of starfish]

    Su Le shook his head, and he gestured to Osamu Dazai again.

    [No, look at the coral over there]

    Osamu Dazai swam over to see what Su Le was talking about. He looked down and found it was a heart-shaped stone, he picked it up and shook it towards Su Le.

    Su Le nodded.

    Osamu Dazai happily gave Su Lebi a "love you" gesture.

    The diver who has been silently following behind: ... (Why did he take such an order)

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai swim side by side, and they look at the magnificent world in the sea. They passed through the school of fish, greeted the dolphins, watched the shy clownfish, and touched various starfish...

    Su Le and Osamu Dazai, who had played in the shallow sea, went out to sea contentedly. They took off their diving gear on the shore and lay down on the beach somewhat exhausted.

    Seeing the two who had finished diving, the others came over curiously.

    Chuya Nakahara: "Su Le, did Osamu Dazai make trouble in the sea?"

    Nana Sawada: "Have you met anything interesting?"

    Ogai Mori: "How does it feel to dive?"

    Doppo Kunikida: "No bandages went into the water. How

    do you feel?"

    Su Le was taken aback by the question.

    Osamu Dazai, who was at the side, was not happy seeing this scene.

    "First, I didn't make trouble, Nakahara Chuya, you are slandering me, second, Su Le and I had fun playing under the sea, third, diving feels very good, fourth, please don't mention it again. My bandage is off, the fifth..." Osamu Dazai answered all of their questions in one breath.

    He paused, took out a heart-shaped stone from behind, and showed off to everyone: "One more thing, look at this stone, it was discovered by Su Le and given to me!"

    Everyone:  … (Silently picked up the torch)

    "Also, let's see if it looks good. I know it looks good. You don't have to be envious. Forget it, you should be envious. After all, you don't have such a good boyfriend like Su Le."

    Sawada Iemitsu: Why do I feel like I have lost a piece?

    Others: Grass (a kind of plant)

    "Hey, we don't care about it!" xN

    Dazai Osamu put away the stone and muttered softly (?): "It's really stingy I’m just showing you a stone.” Jiaotang team Dujia steamed for you

    Others: Yes, it’s just a stone that represents Su Le loves you very much (sour, sour)

    After watching the excitement ( The people who were forced to finish eating the dog food) left here silently, after all, they still wanted to save some stomach for lunch. (Smiling strong.jpg)

    After they left, Dazai Zhi burst out laughing, and he fell back, lying on Su Le's body, "Su Le, look, they are so interesting."

    Su Le was helpless Rubbed Osamu Dazai's hair, and gave Osamu Dazai a symbolic knock on the head, "Don't go too far, Mr. Dazai."

    Osamu Dazai puffed up his face, and said righteously: "Su Le, look at me I’m telling the truth, and I’m not telling lies, I’m just telling the story of our experience.” It’s really just telling the truth.

    Su Le: "..." What Osamu Dazai said made sense, but he seemed to have no reason to refute.

    "That's right, I'm right." Osamu Dazai became more confident.

    Su Le: "..." What else can I say? Osamu Dazai, you are happy.

    Osamu Dazai suddenly became quiet. He lay on Su Le's body and fell silent while looking at the endless ocean.

    Su Le didn't break the silence either.

    "Su Le, do you think we will be together in the future?" Osamu Dazai's voice sounded.

    "Of course I will. I made a wish, and my wish is very fulfilling."

    "Then we will always be together."

    "We will always be together."

    Their hands did not know when they were holding each other. The rings on their hands gleamed.

    "Hey, Su Le, Osamu Dazai, what are you still doing? Soaking in water? It's up to you, ready to eat!" Chuya Nakahara's voice sounded not far away.

    "Hey, I got it, thank you for your hard work!" Osamu Dazai replied loudly.

    "You dead mackerel!"

    ——Su

    Le: It is agreed that a lifetime is a lifetime, there will be no less day, no more day.

    The author has something to say: This chapter, when I get inspired, rework it, I     feel

    that this chapter is not very     good