12

Chapter 12 if line (1)

    Ps. Because the comment area was tied, the author threw the dice by himself. Unexpectedly, if the if is four points, and the special code is one point, the author will open the if first (tap to hit)

    ——Note

    . The leader Zai

    Shijie Osamu Dazai rummaged through the box to find it out a suit. He straightened his hairstyle in front of the mirror, and turned around in a circle to see if his clothes were ready.

    Osamu Dazai walked out of the room, saw Chuya Nakahara holding flowers at the door and suddenly asked, "Chuya Nakahara, do you think my clothes look good?" After speaking, he looked at Chuya Nakahara expectantly.

    Nakahara Nakaya was very speechless holding the flower. He looked around Dazai Osamu and had to admit that this suit perfectly brought out Dazai Osamu's advantages. "It's pretty good, it looks good."

    "Then is my hair messed up?"

    Nakahara Chuya:...

    "It's also pretty good." Nakahara Chuya thought Dazai Osamu was very strange, very strange, not only let him He went to buy a bunch of blue enchantresses, and even dressed them up specially, which was strange, really strange.

    Osamu Dazai took the bunch of blue enchantresses from Nakahara Nakaya, with a smile on his face, "I'm going to meet a very important person today, very important."

    Nakahara Nakaya was even more confused, "If I Shall I accompany you?" After all, Osamu Dazai's position is very dangerous now.

    Osamu Dazai rejected Nakahara Chuya's suggestion, "No need, he will protect me."

    Nakahara Nakaya was shocked, what Dazai Osamu said was "かれ[ka re]" that" (him), not かのじょ[ka no jyo] "That girl" (she) ", I bought roses, I'm afraid it's not a boyfriend? Wait, Osamu Dazai has a boyfriend?

    Nakahara Nakaya looked at Osamu Dazai in horror, someone like Osamu Dazai The guy made a boyfriend.friend.friend?

    Osamu Dazai seemed to see Chuya Nakahara's doubts, "Yes, it's the same as Chuya Nakahara thought. After finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai went out with the bunch of blue enchantresses in his arms.

    Liuliu Zhongyuan is also thinking about life in place.

    (The Nakahara Chuya in this world and the Nakahara Chuya in the original world must also have a lot of topics.)

    Osamu Dazai, who was holding the blue enchantress, was in a good mood all the way. He hummed a song, went to a park, and found a Take a chair and sit down.

    "Is this young man waiting for your lover?" An old voice came from the side.

    Osamu Dazai looked back, and he replied with a smile, "Yes, I'm waiting for him." The

    old man was a little surprised, "Then I wish you happiness."

    "If you don't watch you, you will run away again." An old lady He came over and grabbed the old man's ear.