41

Chapter 41: Become a King (3)

    "Su Le!!!"

    Dazai Zhi's eyes were shattered, he watched the white shadow rush towards Su Le.

    Osamu Dazai had no time to stop.

    The blinding white light was bright.

    Dajue on Guochang Road pressed Dazaizhi's shoulder, "Dazai-kun, calm down, you have to trust Shiban and Su Le-jun!" Dazaizhi

    calmed down a little, my eyes were bloodshot, and he said word by word: "If What happened to Su Le, I will definitely make you pay the price, definitely will."

    Guochang Lu Dajue did not doubt the words of Dazai Zhi, he knew that if something happened to Su Le, Dazai Zhi was really possible Will pull this world to be buried with him. Osamu Dazai has never been a good stubble.

    The white light gradually dissipated, and Su Le's figure appeared.

    Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le without blinking, for fear of missing an action.

    "Let go of me, you human!" A shrill voice sounded, "I'm the one..."

    Su Le squeezed slightly with his hand, and the white object instantly shattered and disappeared.

    "Noisy."

    Su Le felt a strong gaze, and he looked over expressionlessly.

    Seeing Su Le's expressionless eyes, Dazai suffocated, he murmured softly: "Su Le..."

    He was suddenly frightened, this is Su Le, don't you know him?

    Osamu Dazai suppressed his despair, he stared at Su Le.

    One minute passed, two minutes passed, three minutes passed...

    There was still no trace of emotion in Su Le's eyes.

    Dazai's heart sank gradually.

    "Su Le..." Osamu Dazai's voice sounded like a sigh. He seemed to have made up his mind, and walked towards Su Le step by step.

    The researcher next to him was about to stop Dazai Zhi, but was stopped by Guochang Lu Dajue, who shook his head slightly, signaling them not to stop Dazai Zhi.

    The people around watched Osamu Dazai nervously. They held their breath as they watched Osamu Dazai getting closer to the territory of the newborn king.

    One step, two steps, three steps... getting closer.

    Su Le raised his hand.

    The people around became even more nervous, and they were ready to rescue people in case of an accident.

    Osamu Dazai stepped into the attack range.

    Nothing happened.

    Osamu Dazai continued to walk forward, his eyes were only on Su Le who was standing in the middle.

    Three steps, two steps, one step.

    Osamu Dazai stood in front of Su Le.

    Su Le's hand also dropped, and the others closed their eyes unbearably.

    "Tai-zai-zhi, Hua." Su Le's hoarse voice sounded.

    Su Le's hand did not know when the always bright blue enchantress appeared.

    Osamu Dazai opened his eyes slightly, "Su Le..."

    Su Le seemed a little puzzled, he thought for a while, and suddenly the flowers in his hand turned into a bunch of ninety-nine flowers.

    "Tai-zai-zhi, I-love-you."

    Dazai Zhi hugged Su Le, and the flower in Su Le's hand was knocked to the ground suddenly.

    Dazai Zhi's choked voice sounded, "Su Le, I'm scared."

    Su Le glanced at the flowers that fell on the ground helplessly, feeling the wet clothes on his shoulders, he tried to hug Dazai Zhi back, clapped Pat him on the back.

    "Don't-sorry-excuse me, Su-le-yong-always-beside-tai-zai-zhi." The

    surroundings turned into a blue ocean at some point, and the blue enchantress stretched out her body to the fullest. posture.

    The people next to him exclaimed, and Guochang Lu Dajue also raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    For the first time, words appeared on the ignored Dresden stone slabs.

    [Su Le and Osamu Dazai will be together forever. ]

    The author has something to say: I'm short, and I plead guilty

    to a lot of fake stuff here, really.

    About why Su Le's flowers didn't disappear, because Su Le is the king now!

    (Confident.jpg)

    Push column pre-received article

    "Trying to Save the World 5,000 Times"

    "Only Ten Dollars"

    Next door's daily update sand sculpture

    "After becoming a wage earner"

    why is it updated at 9 o'clock today, because the author saved the manuscript yesterday!

    This is my dear manuscript box ovo

    and yesterday's focus was not on oranges? The shortness of the author is not the point!