43

Chapter 43 You Are My Only One

The sun was setting, and the sky was dyed with a rainbow. Warm yellow light shone through the window on the sleeping two.

Osamu Dazai frowned slightly, he slowly opened his eyes, looked at Su Le who unconsciously retracted into his arms and smiled slightly.

He took out his mobile phone from the drawer, put the SIM card in it, and turned it on.

On the screen of the phone that was turned on, hundreds of missed calls popped up in an instant, all of which were from Kunikida Doppo.

Osamu Dazai clicked on the text message, edited a paragraph and sent it.

[Osamu Dazai: Everything is fine, I just woke up, remember to ask me to take another period of leave. ^-^]

"Dazai..." Su Le murmured.

Dazai Zhi put down his phone and patted him on the back, and said softly, "Dazai Zhi is by Su Le's side, don't be afraid."

Su Le opened his eyes in confusion, and what caught his eyes was a white shirt. He woke up instantly and raised his head suddenly.

An exclamation came from above, "If I hadn't hid quickly, Su Le, you would have seen Dazai Zhi with blood splattered on the spot today."

Su Le was a little embarrassed, and he suddenly realized that he seemed to be huddled in Dazai Zhi's arms He suddenly fell silent.

Dazai Zhi hugged Su Le tightly, rubbed his face against Su Le's hair, lowered his voice slightly, "Su Le, I'm really worried about you today."

Su Le tried to earn a living, but found that he couldn't get out. He buried his face in Dazai's arms in despair, and said softly, "Mr. Dazai, I'm sorry for making you so worried."

The atmosphere between them was very quiet for a while.

"Okay, Mr. Dazai, I'm going to make dinner now, can you let me go?" Su Le tugged at his clothes.

Osamu Dazai rubbed his hands, complaining in his tone, "Su Le, you are really an atmosphere destroyer."

"I choose to eat." Su Le was ruthless.

"Okay, okay." Osamu Dazai let go of Su Le's hand.

Su Le put on his coat and prepared to leave the bedroom.

Osamu Dazai grabbed him, "Su Le, did you forget something?"

Su Le looked down, and he found that this posture was familiar, and it was the same as what he had done before.

Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le expectantly, and Su Le looked back.

Su Le was defeated, bent down and smacked Dazai Zhi's face before leaving.

"Well, it's good." Osamu Dazai smiled while holding his forehead.

--Su

Le is busy in the kitchen.

Dazai Osamu didn't know when he came down, he sat on a chair not far from the kitchen, propped his chin and looked at Su Le.

He suddenly thought of something and chuckled.

"Su Le, what are we having for dinner tonight?"

Su Le didn't turn his head, "Dinner."

"Is that fried rice with crab meat?"

"There is no rice without crab meat, so give up."

"Oh, I'm so sad. "

After a while, Su Le came out with two plates of pasta.

Osamu Dazai was a little shocked when he saw the spaghetti stuffed into his hand, he looked at Su Le incredulously, "If you say there is no, then it is true?"

"Otherwise? When have I ever lied to you?" Su Le was serious. Said.

Osamu Dazai suddenly didn't know what to say, Su Le really hadn't lied to him.

The last time I said there was no food without crab meat was when I was eighteen.

At that time, there was indeed no crab meat and no rice.

Osamu Dazai followed Su Le with some displeasure, "Su Le must buy crab meat every day."

"Mr. Dazai, do you still remember that you ate crab meat for three days straight before you came back?"

Dazai's body froze, how did Su Le know.

"I know you're wondering how I know. Mr. Dazai, remember to clean up the crab shells next time."

Osamu Dazai: "..." Mistake.

After a light dinner, the two sat on the sofa reading a book to pass the time.

"Su Le, what is the king?" Osamu Dazai suddenly asked.

Su Le put down the book in his hand and thought for a while, "The king symbolizes power, but there is also a sword of Damocles hanging above his head to remind them of the crisis."

Su Le seemed to think of something, he stretched out his hand, A cloud of white smoke emerged from the sky.

"Mr. Dazai, do you want to be my only clan?"

Osamu Dazai put his hand on it, "It doesn't matter if it's Sule."

"No, Mr. Dazai is not a clan. Mr. Dazai shares the glory and power with me ." , Mr. Dazai is my half-body existence, an indispensable existence for me."

"So are you, Su Le." The

two looked at each other and smiled.

The white light disappeared into the hand, and a white rose-shaped mark appeared on Osamu Dazai's wrist.

[You are my one and only, and an indispensable part of me]

--The

researchers of the Yuzhu Tower noticed a sudden fluctuation of the Dresden stone slab, and they were a little nervous.

A minute later, the suddenly rising Weitzman value slowly recovered and became very mild.

[Su Le and Osamu Dazai want to have a good ovo]

This sentence emerged on the stone slab.

Researcher: Wait, were you just agitated?

The author has something to say: Manuscript box!

Don't ask why it's all in the manuscript box, because I'm doing daily activities with my friends recently.

Don't ask if the first chapter is still so short, because the author is short (self-defeating) --Look at the pre

-

received article again, and see what is being updated next door Text qwq