23

Chapter 23 Who Shows Love and Who Is the Dog

    Early the next morning.

    "Su Le, Su Le, let's go sunbathing together today, so Su Le hurry up!" Sitting on the bed, Osamu Dazai urged.

    In the bathroom, Su Le wiped off the water on his face with a towel, opened the water and milk products he brought, and answered Dazai very perfunctorily, "Okay, I'll be fine soon."

    Dazai looked at Su Le from the outside and was not in a hurry Not slow movement, can't help but twitch the corners of the mouth, you promised to hurry up.

    Dazaizhi walked into the bathroom and hugged Su Le from behind. He rubbed Su Le's shoulder and said coquettishly, "Su Le, let's get well soon."

    Su Le patted Dazaizhi's head to signal him not to make trouble . .

    Osamu Dazai curled his lips, "Su Le, why do you wipe these every day?"

    Su Le paused when he heard this, and said earnestly: "Osamu Dazai, don't underestimate these things, it's very important. I'm here Take care of your skin, the older you get, the older you will look if you don’t take good care of it.”

    Osamu Dazai felt like he had been hit by an arrow. Old, not maintained, old. Will he look older than Su Le when he goes out in the future?

    Osamu Dazai began to wonder if it was too late for him to start maintenance now? He stared at Su Le's pile of skin care products and began to think.

    Su Le secretly smiled, he would never tell Osamu Dazai that he was teasing him. After all, he just put on sunscreen, in order not to get sunburned.

    After struggling for a long time, the two finally went out. Unexpectedly, the moment he opened the door, he saw Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Nana who were also preparing to go out in the opposite room.

    Dazai Osamu and Sawada Iemitsu stared with wide eyes.

    Osamu Dazai & Iemitsu Sawada: Grass (a kind of plant), why are they in the room opposite us.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada, who opened the door on the other side and saw the situation in front of him, was a little helpless. Why, the room he lives in is next to them!

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: Don’t ask, you just want to kill yourself if you ask.

    Finally, the three waves of them left the hotel all the way in a strange atmosphere.

    Osamu Dazai thought that they should separate now. He said calmly, "Su Le and I are going to xxx Beach to play, let's say goodbye here. See you tonight."

    Hearing these words, Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Tsunayoshi froze.

    Sawada Iemitsu gritted his teeth, "Ah, what a coincidence, Nana and I are going to xxx beach too, what a coincidence."

    Now it was Osamu Dazai's turn to freeze.

    So their eyes turned to Sawada Tsunayoshi who did not speak.