20

Chapter 20 The Honeymoon

    Ps. Enter the transitional chapter of the next volume

    - the

    morning sun has not yet come out, but the people in the house have already woken up early.

    "Su Le, Su Le, get up quickly!" Dazai Osamu lightly poked the person wrapped in the quilt.

    The quilt moved slowly, and after a while, Su Le got out of the quilt. He yawned, his eyes were sleepy, "Dazai, why did you get up so early today?"

    "Because I have to do something big today!" Dazai said while taking out Su Le's clothes from the closet, " Put it on quickly and go wash up, we have to go out early today."

    Su Le was a little strange, and he didn't know what Dazai wanted to do.

    "Hurry up, hurry up, Su Le, we're going to be late." Osamu Dazai looked at the clock hanging on the wall every few minutes.

    Hearing Dazai Zhi's voice, Su Le couldn't help speeding up his movements. As soon as he came out of the bathroom, he was dragged away by Osamu Dazai. "We're going to be late for the plane!"

    Su Le is a little confused now, "Wait, can't catch the plane? Dazai Osamu, when did you buy the plane ticket? No, how did you buy the plane ticket to where?"

    "You'll know later

    Osamu Dazai drove a car out from the garage, and put Su Le on the co-pilot, "Because time is running out, I will drive this time, Su Le fasten your seat belt." Su

    Le Looking at Osamu Dazai with a blank face, he put on his seat belt obediently, "No, Osamu Dazai, where are we going?"

    Osamu Dazai stepped on the gas pedal to the bottom, and the car rushed out like an arrow off the string. "Su Le don't care so much, we will miss the plane soon."

    "Then tell me first, where is our destination." Su Le held on to the seat belt tightly, "And That’s right, Dazai, can’t you drive more slowly? I’m about to throw up!”

    Because of Dazai’s amazing driving skills, they got on the plane at the last minute.

    Su Le lay down on the seat, "Where are we going, Osamu Dazai?"

    Sitting next to him, Osamu Dazai took a sip of water and said vaguely, "Go on a honeymoon trip. Look We're both married, so of course we can't lose our honeymoon."

    Honeymoon? Su Le couldn't help but smiled, but he thought of another question, "Did you ask the president for leave?"

    Dazai Zhi swollen his face with a sad expression, "Su Le, do you only have Are you working? Don’t you care about me anymore?”

    “So you asked for leave?”

    Osamu Dazai: “…”

    “Of course I asked for leave! In Su Le’s heart, I would be the kind of person who has no professional integrity Human?"