58

Chapter 58

    "Who do you want to keep here?"

    Hearing this voice, Natsume Takashi's eyes lit up.

    "Damn three three!"

    Teacher Cat?

    Su Le and Dazai Zhi also looked towards the door.

    Wait, is there someone at the door?

    They looked down and saw a cat, a fat cat.

    Su Le raised her eyebrows in surprise, Natsume Takashi called Sansan, is this the cat?

    "What are you looking at? Have you never seen such a handsome cat?" The cat named Sansan looked over keenly.

    Hearing this, Osamu Dazai was very surprised and said: "Where is there a handsome cat? Isn't there a fat cat here?"

    A fat cat, fat.

    "You tell me again, if you have the ability to say it again, who is fat? Who is fat? I am just right, and I am very handsome! I am a handsome cat!"

    Fortunately, Natsume Takashi has quick eyes and quick hands Only by hugging Sansan in his arms could a disaster be avoided.

    "A cat? Then you can stay here and be buried with me!" The girl looked at everyone present with resentment.

    The black ball in her hand is getting bigger and bigger.

    Teacher Cat gave her a disdainful look, jumped out of Natsume Takashi's arms, and then a burst of smoke filled the air. When the smoke dissipated, there were no cats in place, but a fox-like monster appeared in front of their eyes.

    "Wow, cool." Osamu Dazai applauded.

    "Tch, I want you to tell me." Teacher Cat turned to Natsume Takashi and said, "Natsume, hide." After speaking, he rushed towards the girl standing in the middle.

    "Three three, be careful!" The

    two monsters collided, creating a huge air current.

    Dazai managed to hold on to the wall so as not to be blown away. He said with lingering fear, "Fortunately, I am quick, but is this a struggle between monsters? It's really difficult." The last words disappeared from his mouth .

    "Mr. Dazai, what did you just say?" Su Le was puzzled.

    Osamu Dazai shook his head, "Let's find a place to hide now, it's too dangerous here." The

    three people who hid looked at the two fighting monsters from a distance.

    The girl was kicked away by Sansan's leg, and she fell to the ground and spit out a mouthful of blood. She knew that she was doomed, and a desolate voice sounded: "Where is my lover? Where is it?"

    She fell to the ground with her eyes wide open. Looking at the roof, eyes shed tears of blood.

    "I have a lover, I have a child, and I have a good pair of parents..."