11

Chapter 11 The Party

    Armed Detective Agency -

    "I'm going to treat you to dinner today!" Osamu Dazai announced this happily.

    Everyone in the Armed Detective Agency was a little shocked. Osamu Dazai, who has always been stingy and has no money, would invite someone to dinner?

    "What? If you don't want to go, just tell me, I don't want to invite you yet." Osamu Dazai whispered.

    "It should be Su Le's treat, Dazai Osamu, how could you treat him?" Edogawa Ranpo mercilessly exposed him.

    Osamu Dazai patted his chest proudly, "Su Le's treat is my treat, is there a problem? You are just jealous that I have a boyfriend like Su Le. You single dogs." People looked around.

    Everyone in the Detective Agency: Let's beat this trash Dazai,

    Hong Kong

    Hei—— "Why did Su Le-jun come to Hong Kong Hei today, what's the matter?" Mori Ogai asked with his chin propped up.

    Su Le took out a few invitations from the small bag he carried with him and handed them over, "I came to Hong Kong today just to invite you to dinner."

    Mori Ogai took these invitations and said kindly, "We must I will go."

    "Then I will wait for everyone to come." Su Le replied with a light smile.

    After Su Le left, Mori Ogai opened the invitation card sent by Su Le, and unexpectedly found that Su Le had invited all the people Osamu Dazai knew well.

    "Nakahara-kun, what do you think?"

    "Tsk, Osamu Dazai is an asshole."

    Osamu Dazai: Why did I suddenly cue

    Mori Ogai and nodded in agreement.

    Ability Secret Service——

    Ango Sakaguchi rubbed his chin with the invitation he sent over, "Finally, we don't have to eat takeout today, and we can go for dinner."

    Oda Sakunosuke's family——

    "Sakura, Xingsuke, Shinji, Yuu, Katsumi, pack up quickly, we're going to Sule's house for dinner." Oda Sakunosuke shouted upstairs.

    "Hi hi." xN

    Oda Sakunosuke looked at the invitation card in his hand and smiled helplessly.

    —evening

    .

    Osamu Dazai and the armed detective agency went through seven alleys and eight streets and finally arrived at Su Le's restaurant.

    "Is Mr. Su's shop open so far away?" Atsushi Nakajima looked at this remote location with some doubts, "Will people really come here to open a shop here?