4

Chapter 4 Schrödinger's Rival

    The author has something to say:

    because some little angels wondered why the first chapter said that they got married and then they didn't get married. Let me explain in a unified way here. This is a flashback. Except for the first few chapters of Wenye, the latter part is a flashback.

    ——The  photo of Dazai Osamu is a matter of angle.

    And the address of that photo is Su Le's restaurant, so even Su Le already knew about it

    , and Dazai Zhi also knew about it, so he just tricked me into a kiss w     

Dazai  Zhi: It's rare for Su Le to take     the
 initiative Su Le's past     is telling you quietly, they met through online dating,     don't learn from them, online dating is unreliable w    

 "Ding Dong"

     Su Le wiped his hands, ready to open the door. He was a little curious as to who was ringing the doorbell.    

 "Hello, this is your letter."    

 It turned out to be a delivery letter.

     "Okay, thank you." Su Le took the letter, a little confused as to who would send the letter.   

  "Hey, Su Le, who is it?" Osamu Dazai yawned and asked.   

  "Did a messenger wake you up?" Su Le put a coat on Dazai Zhi, "The weather is getting colder, get dressed before coming down." 

    Dazai lay down on Su Le as if he had no bones On the body, "Su Le, what are we eating this morning?"     

"Noodles." Su Le straightened Dazaiji's messy hair, "There is no crab meat to eat, you have a bad stomach, so eat less."    

 "I want to eat... . " Osamu Dazai rubbed against Su Le.    

 Su Le ruthlessly rejected him, "No, hurry up and wash up and come down for breakfast later."

    "Humph."

    ——The two sat down on the sofa enjoying a rare quiet time after eating and drinking.

    Osamu Dazai saw the letter delivered on the table, and urged Su Le to open it to have a look, "Su Le, take a look at what is written inside?"

    Su Le opened the letter as he said, but there were a few photos inside.

    Osamu Dazai came over to take a look, a little bored, "So it's some photos..." Ah

    , suddenly Osamu Dazai sat upright, "I don't know this person!" Osamu Dazai said decisively.

    Su Le took a strange look at Dazai Zhi, "Of course I know you don't know her."

    Dazai Zhi was ready to be questioned, but found that things were different from what he thought, "Eh? You saw me flirting with others Aren't you angry with the ambiguous photos?"