7

Chapter 7 Photos (3)

    Ps. Still remembering w

    ——Since

    that meeting, Su Le and Dazai Zhi have met several times offline one after another.

    "Qiang Qiang!" Dazai Zhi jumped out from behind Su Le, "Su Le, long time no see."

    Su Le was as steady as an old dog, "Long time no see, Dazai."

    Dazai Zhi couldn't help but sigh when he saw Su Le who was not fluctuating. With a sigh of relief, "Su Le is not cute at all now, Su Le used to be so fun."

    Su Le: ...

    "Does Dazai also have a job when he comes here this time?" Su Le changed the subject.

    Osamu Dazai smiled and replied, "Yes, that unscrupulous boss is really too much. It's fine to hire children/workers, and let me work overtime on rest days."

    Su Le is used to Dazai complaining about his boss, after all, he is not Once or twice, "Then I'll invite Dazai to have a good meal to comfort your wounded heart."

    "Long live!" Dazai cheered, "Su Le is the best, I want to eat crab meat feast. Su Le twitched the corners of his mouth, "

    Dazai really likes to eat crab meat." Every time Dazai is invited to dinner, he must eat crab meat.

    "Crab meat is delicious, don't Su Le like it?" Osamu Dazai looked at Su Le pitifully.

    Su Le: What you said is right (headache.jpg)

    "But you still have to eat less, Dazai, your health is not good." Su Le couldn't help reminding.

    "Hey, hey." Osamu Dazai nodded perfunctorily, "Let's go quickly."

    "Bang!" A gunshot rang out.

    "Dazai be careful." Su Le pulled Dazai away.

    Dazai Zhi didn't stand still and threw himself into Su Le's arms. Su Le hugged Dazai Zhi, but looked not far away.

    Osamu Dazai rubbed his hair, and joked, "Did you really scare me to death?"

    Su Le frowned, "What's going on?" Su Le asked while dragging Dazai Zhi to a safe place.

    Su Le looked back, and found that the group who shot / shot were chasing after him, "They are here for you." Su Le said with certainty.

    Osamu Dazai narrowed his eyes, "Yes, this is the boss's enemy, they want to arrest me and blackmail the boss."

    Su Le was a little surprised, "I'm afraid your company is not doing dangerous things, is there any one?" The enemy of your company will kill / people in the street?"

    Dazai Osamu said in his heart, yes, the mafia is not just very dangerous.

    "Osamu Dazai, give up struggling. Everyone knows that you are a cripple. This time we deliberately disengaged the gravity force. You can't escape. This place is already surrounded by us." The people behind laughed wildly. , thinking that Osamu Dazai without the protection of gravity is a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.